RE:curious

I suppose it could motivate people to make meaningless posts just to get their post counts up...

That's why some forums exclude posts made in irrelivant sub-forums like "general chat"

This post was edited

Giving a ranking for people who post the most, no matter how inane or irrelevant their posts are, that implies it makes them a better nudist, e.g. super nudist, is quite the opposite of the equalising effect communal nudity has.

I would disagree that the site is implying that frequent posters are "better nudists." The site isn't rating quality of nudists. They are just reporting data. I agree that some posts are blather. I seek out all the posts of a few of my frequent poster friends who always have something interesting to say. I never read the posts of some other frequent posters who I have over time realized only make snarky or irrelevant posts. You make if it as you choose.

This post was edited

Again just curious

I post a bit here and the level was "undies only" yesterday and then it changed back to "textile".

All my posts are there, does that imply my name / account whatever has been hacked?

Should I be concerned?

SBN.

This post was edited

AMAZING! Everyone thanks the pretty young woman for ASKING the question. NO ONE thanks the man that ANSWERED the question.

This post was edited

Again just curiousI post a bit here and the level was "undies only" yesterday and then it changed back to "textile".All my posts are there, does that imply my name / account whatever has been hacked?Should I be concerned?SBN.

No concern other than the site is poorly written, and has lots of bugs. It happens all the time. You're now at "Butt Naked"

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

AMAZING! Everyone thanks the pretty young woman for ASKING the question. NO ONE thanks the man that ANSWERED the question.

Thanx Johnny. I do not expect courtesy or logical thinking from a group of men sitting at their computer naked and typing with one hand.

This post was edited

Wow, both this and Johnny's comment were just plain nasty. People thank the woman who asked because she initiated it. The reply could have been an information post but it was a response. No need to get narky about it.

This post was edited

AMAZING! Everyone thanks the pretty young woman for ASKING the question. NO ONE thanks the man that ANSWERED the question.Thanx Johnny. I do not expect courtesy or logical thinking from a group of men sitting at their computer naked and typing with one hand.

Ditto

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video