RE:privacy fences

So then Hawk invation in the mail?

This post was edited

Yes, Yes, Yes, LoL once I have the yard somewhat ready for a nude BBQ I will send you'ol da'invite ;-)

This post was edited

Lol...awesome!

This post was edited

Just posted pictures of my new privacy fence as promised. How you guys like it :-)

This post was edited

I remember years ago as a little boy I would peer thru the fence in the backyard and look thru the tiny holes created by nails being removed from said fence (cant imagine who did that lol) to check out the old man who would sit out back naked and invite his "girlfriends" over. They always stayed clothed, while he went clothes free. Cant tell you how many time I got busted by my mom, was funny watching her try to keep a straight face while trying to reprimand me haha

This post was edited

It's looking good, Hawk. Soon as I find a new Pilot for my private jet (had to fire the last one for stealing my wife and dog. I really miss that dog) I'll fly over and take a better look.

This post was edited

HA! So funny Mow. Yes let me know when you are coming over, perhaps I get you a new dog and give you my pilot ;) Long time no see you. Glad you still around. Have a great day. Hawk

This post was edited

If the fence is there feet inside your property line, why not plant a hedge in that three feet?

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe