Webcam

Why do so many people want to get girls on cam?
Leave us girls alone, some of us don't have cams, or bad experience with cams. Just stop asking us to go on cam right away.
I would rather get to know the person before I go on cam with them. Then again some people do radiate off good vibes and you can tell their genuine and safe to go on with a cam conversation.
I am just curious if guys get frequently asked to go on cam by girls??
I know us girls get asked to be on cam alot.

This topic was edited
RE:Webcam

As far as I'm concerned just the request would be suspicious of poor motive. Real naturism is not about pictures or seeing each other, no more than a persons own choice of a small picture of themselves as I use. Unfortunately even a place like this is well infected with the nude=lust mental programming that our society suffers from. It's a pain to see it, but I put up with some of it just to help educate a few that pure naturism is to be used as mental training against lust and corruption. But it works that way only as we strive to eliminate lust from our minds while associating with other naturists. As at all the good naturist resorts, where they have to keep things pure or the whole premise of naturism is compromised.

This post was edited

One legitimate motive is to verify that someone claiming to be female, is ACTUALLY female. 95% of the "women" in chat aren't certified, and have almost cookie cutter profile descriptions.

This post was edited

yep guys get asked to go on cam just as much, the problem here is an assumption that anyone who wants to see another member is a perv (whatever that actually is) , guilty until proven innocent. Perhaps if people just went on cam and turned off any that then give them grief just as they would just move on if they met someone on the street in the real world then we might get somewhere. Being on a social website should mean social, I don't watch cams but if i am looking for a female perspective on something i will assume it is a male unless a cam is showing otherwise. That is a great shame as many of us want to understand or address issues of female abuse and intimidation and i personally write on this subject and so need to ensure I am getting a female view not a guy posing as a girl.

This site is a fantastic opportunity to create a platform for respectful nudity while openly talking about the issues, but if people keep hiding then just what are they doing to make this happen? I turn my cam on if my daughter is not in view as she is a naturist and i do not have her permission to broadcast her so i am open to anyone seeing me to verify who i am, if the conversation becomes sexual that is not an issue, it is human behaviour and that is what i study so i can happily talk openly, if they start asking about my daughter then i make it clear that is not for me to openly discuss, no issue, i like anyone else on here can control the conversations and images i engage with, it doesn't require me to be closed initially, that is counter productive. I positively encourage girls to cam, you don't need to be naked to do it ( i am not sure there is any positive benefit in being so on here- yet) , the real verified female voice on here is just not coming through.

This post was edited

Well as soon as I realised your profile was Bisexual and only want to talk to females put the alarm bells ringing and your profile photo was all over the net which means 99% you are a fake and is a male and so using the cam will give the game away, and this is one of the reason the girls don't want to cam.

Yes there are men who want to get sexual on cam who should be kicked of this site and I think cam should be only to be used by certified members.

This post was edited

you are a fake, that's why.

This post was edited

you are a fake, that's why.

I was merely asking a question from my sex's perspective.

This post was edited

you are a sad old man with a woman's profile, that's not a sex.

This post was edited

I like the idea that I'm not the only one on-line while nude in the house. If you say you're a guy or you say you're a woman in your profile, and you say you're naked while chatting, then great. My mind can do the rest.

This post was edited

you are a sad old man with a woman's profile, that's not a sex.

Who will find most if not all his female friends are sad old males with fake female profiles.

This post was edited

Who will find most if not all his female friends are sad old males with fake female profiles.

Hey, hang on a minute! Not all women's profiles are fake. How are we supposed to chat and communicate if everyone thinks were fake?!

Women dont cam because of the sexual harassment, which goes on with or without a camera.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe