Beach or Resort- LADIES ONLY!!

What would be your first pick of a place to go to, A nude/optional clothing resort or a nude/optional clothing beach or just a nude beach.
I myself would choose the nude/optional clothing beach.
The picture is my girlfriend Ksenyia!

This topic was edited
RE:Beach or Resort- LADIES ONLY!!

We have a nude beach here in Austin, Texas. It is called Hippy Hollow. Its really a fun place, you should try it sometime.

Laird and Isa

This post was edited

I like either - it's difficult to choose. I think that's because we don't have such good weather in the UK and it's better to find the sun elsewhere. If I was going on holiday, I'd definitely choose a resort over a nearby beach!

This post was edited

I like either - it's difficult to choose. I think that's because we don't have such good weather in the UK and it's better to find the sun elsewhere. If I was going on holiday, I'd definitely choose a resort over a nearby beach!

Why choose a resort over a beach?

This post was edited

I like either - it's difficult to choose. I think that's because we don't have such good weather in the UK and it's better to find the sun elsewhere. If I was going on holiday, I'd definitely choose a resort over a nearby beach!Why choose a resort over a beach?
Some think resorts have fewer gawkers and a more balanced male-to-female ratio. On the other hand, resorts can tend to be a bit clicky than beaches.

This post was edited

Why choose a resort over a beach?

... because I like spending as much time as I can naked when Im away on holiday. A beach only allows for a fraction of time naked!

This post was edited

Bunny here. I like beaches. At least you can tell who the pervs or gawkers are. Resorts make me very uncomfortable, the gawkers are there, they just blend in better. And you can't beat the natural beauty of a beach, the sound of the waves, the salt air, etc.

This post was edited

This is Annie of Sam and Annie

Why I prefer Resorts:
Clean restrooms
Showers
Clean Pool Water
Restaurants: Midday Snacks, Hot and/or Cold drinks
Safety Membership required, Resort Employees Assistance if needed if hassled
Lifeguards

Why I do NOT prefer beaches:
NO restrooms
NO Showers
Contaminated Ocean
Packed lunch
Unregulated crowds
No one to request aid from if hassled.
No lifeguards

This post was edited

Hard to say for me. I do enjoy going to a beach but it is so much harder to get there than a resort. So far with going to a resort I have always felt safer there. If there is an issue it can be reported and it is taken care of. Going to the beach on my own is very intimidating but when I do I always sit near a Lifeguard. So I have to say a resort works better for me.

This post was edited

We agree with Annie of Sam and Annie with the following additions.

1. Most clubs have weekend evening activities, usually dances, game tournaments, etc

2. Most clubs also have convenient parking if you are a day visitor. It is easier to return to the car to get things that you forgot or using the car for storage, rather to hike back 1/2 mile to the beach parking lot and still forget something.

This post was edited

These are all brilliant reasons to visit resorts, and I totally agree with JerseyGirl ... resorts are a much safer environment than beaches :)

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe