Singing In the Nude/ Playing An Instrument

Hi. I've seen many people doing things such as online gaming naked, working from home naked, cleaning while naked. Well As a musician and singer, I love to play music, create music, sing, and produce music in the nude. It gives me a liberation and the mind to really be free to create. Thankfully I have a home studio that I use. I crack open my musical world and go to work. It is nothing like living clothesfree.

Music by Yannick Taylor on Bandcamp https://yannicktaylor.bandcamp.com

This topic was edited
RE:Singing In the Nude/ Playing An Instrument

Hi. I've seen many people doing things such as online gaming naked, working from home naked, cleaning while naked. Well As a musician and singer, I love to play music, create music, sing, and produce music in the nude. It gives me a liberation and the mind to really be free to create. Thankfully I have a home studio that I use. I crack open my musical world and go to work. It is nothing like living clothesfree.Music by Yannick Taylor on Bandcamp https://yannicktaylor.bandcamp.com
Thats awesome! So nice you found the best way to be creative.

This post was edited

Have a song going in my head nearly all the time I'm engaged in a mindless task like mowing the lawn or removing snow.

This post was edited

If I am nude at home and decide to practice my instrument, I don't bother to put clothes on.

This post was edited

I play piano for church service, but never done that nude of course. I play accordion and take it with me places. Played it at the naturist resort last spring. No different than many other campouts and groups I've played for and with. Except that myself and most everyone else wasn't wearin much of anything, but it was just normal for the occasion. And playing accordion nude was no big deal either. I don't get around to playing it at home much, guess I should try to more. I do enjoy it. And singin with it too. I could have gone pro with both, but chose not to. I'm a farmer at heart so I will pursue salad growing, and music as an occasional filler. Other than good gospel I enjoy listening to the sounds of Scotland music radio shows. https://thesoundsofscotland.com/index.php

This post was edited

Awesome. I thought about booking gigs at naturist resorts. Music makes the world go round

This post was edited

Oh yes, I can really get into some good music. Enjoy it immensely. I loved John Denver's music. One of my favorite singers. Heard a little Zydeco and loved it. My mother loved polka and played accordion, which is how I got started on accordion. But I never learned polka even though I like listening to it. It'd be easy to get into it if I ever got started.

This post was edited

I love to sing Rubber Ducky in the nude. lol
Really though, I am learning to play the guitar and practicing in the nude on the front deck is very relaxing.

This post was edited

I can see and hear in my mind a re-write of "Singing in the Rain" . It's awesome.

This post was edited

Swinging In The Rain - by The Monkees.

This post was edited

If you are putting the band back together add me. https://youtu.be/jUe6rUXGeYk

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video