Newbie in Herts

Hi everyone, I love being naked at home - just the freedom of no clothes is a lovely feeling. Just a pain when someone knocks at the door and I have to suddenly grab a towel etc.
I'm now looking to take that next step of being naked around other people. To start me off and help me overcome nerves etc I'd like to meet someone for a one to one just so i can overcome the hurdle of stripping off in front of a stranger. If you are interested in helping me please get in touch - it doesn't matter if you are male/female /a couple, and age or body size etc doesn't matter either. Thank you for your time in reading this and I hope to meet one of you soon.

This topic was edited
RE:Newbie in Herts

Hey Herts. Welcome. Saw your post and when introducing my wife to out of the house nudity, she found it a lot easier to go with me to a nude beach where everyone was a stranger. Somehow made it less of a worry about being judged situation.

This post was edited

Hi Marengo,

Many thanks for your message. A beach sounds a good idea as not so formal as a naturist club and obviously it's a case of stripping off and chilling. Thanks mate.

This post was edited

Hi Herts I too am new to this forum. Last year i went naked in public for the first time. If you would like to meet and have a chat message me and we can sort something out.

This post was edited

were are you from? I am in So Calif. who likes to please COCKS mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I am a Sub btm also, I swallow and like to get Facels lets chat some time OK?

This post was edited

^^^^^^ Flagged ^^^^^^^

This post was edited

More reasons why this site could really use Forum Mods! Flagged and flagged again!

This post was edited

not just flagged - but banned.

This post was edited

glad he was banned thank you guys for doing the right thing. my only queston is why is his post still there? I hit the ban button but it just said something went wrong.

This post was edited

ADMIN, needs to wake up. How many flags does "oceans11" need before being removed. I flagged the pervert 4 days ago AND I have also flagged his profile.

This post was edited

Is TEAMTRUE away on a long vacation, or just not bothered about these perverts?
How many flags does "oceans11" need before being removed. I flagged the pervert 7 days ago AND I have also flagged his profile.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe