Body painting

Always wanted to be bodyed painted any partys in michigan

This topic was edited
RE:Body painting

I've been both ends of the brush. It is great fun having my body painted, which has been done a few times just for fun. I've also painted other bodies. It is amazing how trusting people are, both male and female, when I'm painting some intimate parts. The last pic below is a couple I painted. The second is me. The other two are mistakes.

This post was edited

This one was done at Domain de la Sabliere in France last week. It was a real work of art which took an expert two hours to create. Unfortunately the paint started to peel off soon after - but not before showing everyone in the bar and all those in the restaurant.

This post was edited

Someone asked how I kept myself under control as this was painted. Maybe they noticed the dragon's tail extended onto my penis. It really was not a problem. The artist was a real expert and I just gave my body to be her canvas.

There was another time when a lady was adding detail to a snakes head extending fully onto my penis. She had to hold my bits to add that detail. And her husband did notice some precum.

This post was edited

That must've been fun.

This post was edited

But was nice to walk around like that for the next half hour with my tree branch at a right angle to the rest of my tree trunk.

Mine would have wilted long before

This post was edited