Surviving Valentine's Day 2018

So Valentine's Day is coming soon. What are you doing for Valentine's Day? I'm just going to work and relax and enjoy my singlehood and of course some good food. How about you?

How to Survive Valentine's Day

This topic was edited
RE:Surviving Valentine's Day 2018

I survive it just like every other day that comes and goes. Usually don't even realize it's come until it's gone and someone mentions it. Now world nude gardening day. That's one day I just love to celebrate every day I can get in the garden nude all year. And this year I trust it will be frequent, nearly daily and for significant time. Since I plan on getting things set up to make an income from my gardens.

This post was edited

My wife and I enjoy ALL holidays and specialty days, like Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day ... Ground Hogs Day ... WNGD, Topless Day, Go Naked Day, National Working Naked Day, Feb 2nd, National Nude Day, July 14th, ... we like them all and celebrate when we can. Not sure what we'll do for Valentine's Day this year. Last year we went to a local winery for a really great dinner and music. We've gone to our club and had our own V Day party at our RV. This year, we may celebrate with textile friends but if not ... it's pretty certain that nudity will be part of our Valentine's Day celebration! I guess I'm lucky to have someone to celebrate it with and she loves that I spoil her! ;DD

This post was edited

A normal work day for me.

This post was edited

My dad bought an expensive - $3.50! - valentines day card for my mom in 1959 while they were engaged and has given it back every year since then. I was never one to celebrate it, even when married, and now I'm comfortable just referring to it as VD.

This post was edited

Single here and will be traveling on that day with a small group. It won't be the first time to be a n that situation. In the past I have bought a bunch of flowers at the local market and handed a flower to each of the females in the group. Even the married ones. It is fun to bring a bit of unexpected joy to my fellow travelers. And watch the married women chide their hubbies for forgetting totally. I will need to find a flower market in Indonesia this year.

This post was edited

Reply deals with 2015.
Three years ago, my son was determined to have a date for Valentine's day. Since he didn't have a steady girlfriend, he invited a girl that was just a friend. I told him he was crazy to go out on Valentines day with a female friend with the crowds an overpriced "specials" It did work for him, though, Shortly thereafter they decided to be a steady couple and are still together almost 3 years later.

This post was edited

Valentines day is also Ash Wednesday this year. I will be in Gran Canaria for the days before - for the Carnival or Mardi Gras. My (male) friend has booked us into a gay resort. We'll both be naked as much as possible and wearing very little at other times. Maybe they will cook us a candle lit meal.

This post was edited

My wife Josie and I got engaged on Valentines Day, 45 years ago. I did think it was strange that EVERY waitress had to come to the table for one thing or another after I put the ring on Josie's finger.

It's up to you to put the romance into the day.

Bob

This post was edited

Apologies ... I've had enough to drink that I'm not going to be PC.

Some of you have a very negative view of a simple special day, between couples, devoted to a little extra love between each other. It's sad that you have to try and be so tough, so macho, and negative about such a simple day of acknowledgement between loving couples. If Valentine's Day doesn't work for you ... so be it. If you feel you have to be negative about it to make yourself feel less manly about a simple, inconsequential day such as Valentine's Day ... that's too bad you have to feel that way. NO ONE is forcing you to spend any more money that you want or feel necessary. You don't like these nothing "days," do us all a favor and just keep it to yourself and ignore this insignificant thread that you obviously have so many issues with! ;D

Have a nice freakin' day! :DDD

To the rest of you that enjoy the day with your significant other and just take this day as another day to show love and appreciation for that special someone that makes your life whole ... have a great V Day! ;D

This post was edited

Do you have someone that you genuinely love? Then find some way to tell them so on Feb 14.
It's not that hard!

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video