RE:Surviving Valentine's Day 2018

As much as I hate to admit it...these comments all have a common thread...everyone is different. Whether you celebrate the day as something super special or nothing at all...it's personal prerogative. Our different views and approaches are what makes us an interesting lot... just remember to respect each other's choices. For me...the flowers are on the table and the card is waiting to be left on the bedside table (beside her morning tea) on the 14th. Nothing 'over the top' but just a reminder of how much she means to me.

This post was edited

what a sentimental bunch you are, such romantic slush sounds like a chick mag. Enjoy the 14th and all the days in between, isn't it great to have that someone beside you even if it is is only for a fleeting moment in our lives. One point though where are the female partners on here stating what they do, guys are we being cleverly guilt manipulated here ?

This post was edited

what a sentimental bunch you are, such romantic slush sounds like a chick mag. Enjoy the 14th and all the days in between, isn't it great to have that someone beside you even if it is is only for a fleeting moment in our lives. One point though where are the female partners on here stating what they do, guys are we being cleverly guilt manipulated here ?

Damn guys ... we're ruining this tough guy's day! "Sentimental bunch, romantic slush sounds like a chick mag..." Do what works for you, you non sentimental, unromantic, non chick mag reading manly man! The only guy you're trying to convince you're somehow more man than those that send an extra message of love and acknowledgment to their significant other on such a non consequential day ... is the guy you look at everyday in the mirror! Peace .... ;D

This post was edited

I was in the local community post office/shop on Friday posting some parcels when Valentine day came up and she wont be in there this week ( I posted earlier on this subject that I will be avoiding going there that day) and when I said that costs go up for Valentine's day she said it will be still good to be parked by a beach in a warm car and each other company.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe