RE:Nude in gym locker room

Rarely shower at they gym because I live so close that it isn't worth the effort of bringing everything to the gym just to be clean a few minutes sooner.
When I do, I don't go out of my way to cover up.

This post was edited

I would usually take a shower after a workout. If some folks don't like me freshening up after say a 5 mile run then thats entirely their problem not mine. I don't go prancing around the locker room naked for any longer than necessary , I just strip off have a shower and dry and change. If these whinging folks have a problem with that then they should not use the locker room.

This post was edited

I would usually take a shower after a workout. If some folks don't like me freshening up after say a 5 mile run then thats entirely their problem not mine. I don't go prancing around the locker room naked for any longer than necessary , I just strip off have a shower and dry and change. If these whinging folks have a problem with that then they should not use the locker room.

This post was edited

I always shower at the gym. I find it way too uncomfortable not to shower afterwards. And then I don't bother with a towel until I get back to my locker and dry off.

This post was edited

I always shower at the gym. I find it way too uncomfortable not to shower afterwards. And then I don't bother with a towel until I get back to my locker and dry off.
Why take a towel to the showers - it will only get wet.

This post was edited

I was spending nearly $100 a month for my gym membership and always used the showers after exercising as gym was generally not my last "stop" of the day. People used the shower, sauna and steam rooms nude without incident until the management posted a sign which said simply "No Nudity in the Lockerrooms". I resigned my membership the same day.

This post was edited

I was spending nearly $100 a month for my gym membership and always used the showers after exercising as gym was generally not my last "stop" of the day. People used the shower, sauna and steam rooms nude without incident until the management posted a sign which said simply "No Nudity in the Lockerrooms". I resigned my membership the same day.

This post was edited

Well. No nudity in the locker room seems impossible! How can you shower? Towel off? Change into work out or street clothes? Yes, I understand. These days, in the typical gym, no nudity is the accepted "rule" in the suanas, jacuzzis, or pools. It hardly seems possible in the entire locker room!

This post was edited

I would hope that you and any others who left that gym let the management know why. If enough of you complain you may overcome the complaints from likely just a few that prompted the new rule.

This post was edited

I am not sure why the change though the gym had recently been bought by a larger concern. Some of the guys joked it was to save money on water and laundry (gym supplied towels). It is plausible but more likely the company was bending to conservative views.

This post was edited