"Newbie" nudist

Hey all!

I've been a nudist for about 4 years now (thats when I started going to local beaches so I consider that to be the landmark heh), im from Slovenia - its a tiny country, not many people of my generation are interested in nudism and nudist socializing so ...thats kinda lame.

I came to this site in hopes I actually make genuine friends and hopefully meet in real life ...but yeah. I noticed a lot of people here just hoard contacts and nobody ever bothers to talk xD oh well

Im looking for people closer to my age as i can relate to them better. I hope you all read my profile ... and if you find it relatable feel free to add me on here :) Id be happy to hear from all of u.

This topic was edited
RE:"Newbie" nudist

Not in or even close to your age group or location, but I do have a question.
You mentioned that young people in your country are not into nudism.
While I don't know the regional politics or language, I do know that Croatia is next to your country and also small.
I have also read that Croatia is relatively nudist friendly.
Would there be opportunities to meet fellow nudists there.

This post was edited
RE:"Newbie" nudist

Yeah croatia has a lot more to offer in regards to nudism. But croatia attracts more foreign tourists and less locals in my opinion. Its more like - id prefer having local friends because we could be in more regular contact. I dont want to be dependent on going to resorts to have any social experience. I go to local slovenian beaches, but again ...guys like me are a rarity there lol.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe