I might have this wrong

I might have this wrong in my interpretation but I was a server at a tea party in Silicon Valley in the late 70's. Only the 3 servers (all male) were nude and the ladies were all very nicely dressed in stockings and heels. All of the women were over 30 and I was the oldest at male at 26. There was supposed to be no sexual touching and as I remember one of the fellows was asked to leave after he became erect. Not his fault as he had been asked to give a woman a foot massage and the whole process got him a bit too involved. The party lasted 2 hours and Im sure if the age issue had not bothered me I could have hooked-up (a term not in use then).]

I assume it was some type of reverse power trip as I was there as a favor to a female friend that I was not involved with. Did not see the erotic potential of the event at the time but then I was never the sharpest knife in the drawer to begin with. These days I would gladly do the same again but now I'm too old and saggy to provide any visual or other entertainment to a similar crowd. Another case of youth wasted on the young.

This topic was edited
RE:I might have this wrong

I might have this wrong in my interpretation but I was a server at a tea party in Silicon Valley in the late 70's. Only the 3 servers (all male) were nude and the ladies were all very nicely dressed in stockings and heels. All of the women were over 30 and I was the oldest at male at 26. There was supposed to be no sexual touching and as I remember one of the fellows was asked to leave after he became erect. Not his fault as he had been asked to give a woman a foot massage and the whole process got him a bit too involved. The party lasted 2 hours and Im sure if the age issue had not bothered me I could have hooked-up (a term not in use then).]I assume it was some type of reverse power trip as I was there as a favor to a female friend that I was not involved with. Did not see the erotic potential of the event at the time but then I was never the sharpest knife in the drawer to begin with. These days I would gladly do the same again but now I'm too old and saggy to provide any visual or other entertainment to a similar crowd. Another case of youth wasted on the young.
Bite your tongue Sir ! There's no way in God's Green Earth - that your too old, or too out of shape; to be appealing to other people. Your absolutely perfect, exactly the way you are ! Very true there are some folks - who might not find it, quite to their liking. But to many others, you are a very proud mature - flabbby body nudist; who is @ ease - with who & what you are !

This post was edited
RE:I might have this wrong

I totally agree. :)

This post was edited