After what age is showering together bad ?

Hello,

I wanted to ask after what age is showering together as a family inappropriate ?

I'm asking because my stepson (he is 19 ) asked me to shower with him today morning.

My husband occasionally showers with him.

This topic was edited
RE:After what age is showering together bad ?

Well, probably the worst age is just before, and during, puberty - say, seven or ten thru seventeen or twenty - the ages at which, absent any actual sexual interaction, sexual/emotional miscues are most likely to settle in. At 19 he's not fragile in that way, most likely. Age isn't the issue.

There ARE issues, though. You are there and we are not, but... What's your sense of why he's suggested this now? Does it feel offhand and casual? (Probably not, since the idea has set you to worrying.) Have you spent time together naked with him and your husband as a family? Did you raise him, or have you met him as a semi-adult? Does your husband find the idea unexceptionable? Not that you should answer such questions in this forum - just things to think about.

When I was growing up and as a young adult our whole family would bathe together on camping trips and so forth, and that felt perfectly natural. But then we weren't confined two to a shower stall. The environment matters, too.

This post was edited

Why would a 19 year old man want to shower with his step--mother????
Why would a woman even think about showering with her step--son???
Two naked bodies all soaped up in a nice warm small space????
What does this have to do with nudism????

This post was edited

As Tomm said, it can be a bonding experience and not a sexual one, and if it is, it has everything to do with nudism.

This post was edited

I would think it is a good family bonding experience when father and son shower together or mother and daughter. Unless the whole family has from the time the kids were toddlers, showered together, then it is a different story, that would be ok.

This post was edited

I used to shower with my dad all the time Growing up which started when i started school and kept going on till 14 or 15. Even as I got older we would shower on occasions together but thats about it due to school and work schedules. I think it was good bonding time! Even today as an adult I wished we would do it still. Each family is different and dont think theres anything wrong with family sharing a shower even if its male/female

SHE asked about showering with her STEP SON.

It has nothing to do with FATHER and SON showering together!!!!!

This post was edited

As Tomm said, it can be a bonding experience and not a sexual one, and if it is, it has everything to do with nudism.

This post was edited

I would think it is a good family bonding experience when father and son shower together or mother and daughter. Unless the whole family has from the time the kids were toddlers, showered together, then it is a different story, that would be ok.

This post was edited

The OP has a completely EMPTY PROFILE, and is most likely a TROLL.

This post was edited

The OP has a completely EMPTY PROFILE, and is most likely a TROLL.

Well in that case I say, Shower Away with each other. Be sure to thoroughly soap each other up ALL OVER so as not to miss any places that need extra attention to cleanliness.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe