Other activity suggestions?

What else can we do besides the swims? The CottonTail group has had naked discovery scuba and we do have Naked Yoga YYC here in Calgary. Nude bowling?

This topic was edited
RE:Other activity suggestions?

The CNR board has been so busy getting these swims off the ground there hasn't been much discussion about other activities. This is a good place to list some ideas though.

Hosting a World Naked Bike Ride has been suggested. I see Edmonton held one in June 2015. Also, organizing nude hikes is a likely activity.

My search for an indoor beach volleyball court in Calgary didn't find anything but I sent an email to a company that _used_ to have one. I asked if they know what's available in the city.

This post was edited

I forgot to acknowledge your suggestion of nude bowling. That would be a hoot! CTC in Edmonton almost held one but the bowling alley backed out just before the event. It's something that we could look into here though.

This post was edited

I got a confirmation that unfortunately there isn't an indoor beach volleyball court in Calgary.

This post was edited

Lol. *sigh*
Thanks for looking into it though. :)

I got a confirmation that unfortunately there isn't an indoor beach volleyball court in Calgary.

This post was edited

Maybe we could have a naked museum day. The museum in Kitchener Ontario had one a couple of years ago.

https://www.thelocal.fr/20180309/paris-museum-allows-visitors-to-strip-off-for-the-day

This post was edited