Town Centre Skinny-dipping

I have wanted to skinny-dip off the town centre beach in Corralejo (Fuerteventura, Canary Islands) for some years and this year I got the opportunity to do so before breakfast when staying at the Avanti hotel.
I was seen from the hotel's restaurant by the staff on the first morning but apart from mentioning that they had seen mt going for a swim nothing more was said.
The pictures below show the beach during the day from our hotel balcony and a couple of stills from a video at https://vimeo.com/257117519

This topic was edited
RE:Town Centre Skinny-dipping

Why, when the Coralejo beach and dunes are so near? They are open to nudists and start at the edge of the town. They stretch for 5 miles (8km) down the coast.

This post was edited

Why, when the Coralejo beach and dunes are so near? They are open to nudists and start at the edge of the town. They stretch for 5 miles (8km) down the coast.

Agree
Why
When opportunities for naturism are provided
Dont we need to respect the textile zones if we want textiles to respect naturists

This post was edited

Why, when the Coralejo beach and dunes are so near? They are open to nudists and start at the edge of the town. They stretch for 5 miles (8km) down the coast.AgreeWhyWhen opportunities for naturism are providedDont we need to respect the textile zones if we want textiles to respect naturists

A quiet skinny-dip before breakfast is a great start to the day and it can be done before there are any textile visitors around and without offending any locals.
The hotel staff were aware of what I was doing and were totally supportive.

This post was edited