Hi Folks! Fresh meat on the Southern California table here.

Hey there!

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Been interested in the lifestyle for a while now and finally decided to take the plunge! Only been nude at home and backyard so pretty amateurish and in need of help, thus being on here. I live in OC and could use a few experts to show me the ropes.

I look forward to making friends and meeting you all!

P.S. NOT here to hit on ladies, hook up, or scam pics. Straight and happily spoken for :)

This topic was edited
RE:Hi Folks! Fresh meat on the Southern California table here.

experts mmm how do you qualify for that one fruit bat? Welcome to the real world, of nude flesh defining you not clothing. As for learning the ropes, nah just get out and about and don't think about it, what is there to learn we are all different, being a naked person is the same as a clothed one, just be you. The only rule - pick your locations to expose that terrible society destroying, lust inducing, children defiling penis carefully, in other words keep it away from the uneducated and you should be fine and safe.

This post was edited
RE:Hi Folks! Fresh meat on the Southern California table here.

NitOC - Naturist in the Orange County is a group you may want to look into.
They have a lot of activities through out Southern California.
I live in Los Angeles so it is a bit far for me, however I have met several of there members through there involvement with the L.A World Naked Bike Ride and they are a great bunch of people.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe