WNBR is coming up. I heard Portland is on June 23rd. Any thoughts on a good Front Range trail that would work for a Naked Bike Ride?

Not sure if/when Denver is having a ride. I'm not into all the cameras and a trail ride is more like my style anyway. Any thoughts on a good trail (or trails) that would work well as a WNMBR trail around the 23rd? Solstice is on the 21st (Thursday), so that explains the Portland date.

This topic was edited
RE:WNBR is coming up. I heard Portland is on June 23rd. Any thoughts on a good Front Range trail that would work for a Naked Bike Ride?

Actually, It's not a downhill only group. To be honest, downhill only would be tough for a nudist, as you usually ride a chairlift up a ski resort. Backcountry trails that are hard to get to are most likely to be the safest, but I'd recommend not alone, and preferably a mixed gender ride.

No on the WNBR in Boulder. Sherrif went overboard. Boulder is no longer weird, IMHO. They've been stamping out the weird, sadly.

Denver used to happen and I still think it's legal there, but maybe not being organized. I'm thinking of a more quiet, private ride somewhere out of the way. I want to ride, not interested in an audience though.

This post was edited