Warning: Nudism and Minors

I got a Friend Request from an uncertified person with no picture, which I did not accept but chatted with. After a while, he told me he was 16 and innocently said he wanted to nude skype with me. I told him I can't since he's a minor and it would have to be with his dad. So his "dad" told me he had permission but no time. I was firm and they both stopped contacting me. My guess is that it's some police behind all of this seeking to set up nudists as sex offenders. In the US you can get arrested for knowingly exchanging naked visuals with minors. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I want to keep my comfortable life without fear of being labeled a sex offender. Just a warning to others on this site!

This topic was edited
RE:Warning: Nudism and Minors

Thanks for the heads up.

This post was edited

You cant overreact when it comes to this

Thanks

This post was edited

I hope you have flagged/ticket this profile so this profile is taken down and if it is a sting and they find their profile has gone on this site it will be good in the polices eyes that under age people are not allowed to be on this site.

This post was edited

Thank you. Excellent advise.

This post was edited

I have to get certified. No reason to put it off. Again... Thank you for posting this

This post was edited

Report the offender to TeamTrue for them to take immediate action. Make sure you put in the subject line MINOR.... That will help Team True

This post was edited

Yikes. This is why I won't skype/send pics/whatever. Also another reason why I have it so only friends can see my pics/videos.

This post was edited

Thanks for this. I don't skype, but it is a good reminder of how important it is to think through any requests from contacts. I don't want to be engaging with younguns regardless of whether it is a trap or not. Or even if their parents approve. The legal ramifications are even further down the line of things to think about, but definitely important.

This post was edited

If it's a sting , and someone gets busted for wanting to skype with a minor, they deserve it!
One less creep on TN!

This post was edited

That's why I won't go into the chat room. It's too easy for someone to set up a fake profile and start chatting. A lot of times you don't know who you are talking to.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe