Answering the door naked

I am naked at home most of the day. Whenever the door bell goes I quickly grab a towel and pretend that I was just about to have a shower. I would love to open the door naked but is it illegal / morally wrong as I wouldn't want to offend the person who is knocking, however I just want to be natural and free of clothes in everyday things that we do. People's thoughts / advice would be most welcome..... Thank you

This topic was edited
RE:Answering the door naked

I generally sit on a towel when I am naked at home and wrap it around my waist if I need to answer the door.

This post was edited

Read and understand YOUR states Indecent Exposure Law.
Why risk a possible conviction on your record, over wrapping a towel around you when going to the door.

This post was edited

I wouldnt answer the door naked. Not just because of whoever is at the door but also it is in full view of the street and anyone could be walking past and take issue with it. So I keep T shirt and shorts handy.
However a couple of delivery drivers have caught me naked in the back garden when I havent heard them knock and they take what they get. Sure they have seem it all before from the way they dont react.

This post was edited

I wouldnt answer the door naked. Not just because of whoever is at the door but also it is in full view of the street and anyone could be walking past and take issue with it. So I keep T shirt and shorts handy.However a couple of delivery drivers have caught me naked in the back garden when I havent heard them knock and they take what they get. Sure they have seem it all before from the way they dont react.

Why the shirt? A male cannot get in trouble for answering the door shirtless. I rarely wear a shirt at home in the summer and never put one on to answer the door when I am not wearing one.

This post was edited

...I would love to open the door naked but is it illegal / morally wrong as I wouldn't want to offend the person who is knocking...

That makes it legal, an offence under section 66 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 is only committed if you intend to cause alarm or distress (that is a much higher bar than to merely offend).

This post was edited

I have thought about answering the door nude but I always cover up with just shorts.

This post was edited

I have workers who will show up not knowing I'm at home and I have to keep a scarf around to wrap quickly. I was in the middle of my meditation and the painter walked in last week... he got a look but I did want to give his any other thoughts at the moment.

This post was edited

I had read a post from a woman that would always answer the door nude until a pizza delivery guy took it as an invitation for sex. She now keeps a robe near the door. I do as well. I dont think it is illegal but if it is a Girl Scout or other minor, you may still be charged or the parents may take matters into their own hands.

This post was edited

I'm always naked at home. yes I have a towel on the couch but I have a bathrobe on the door by my coat if someone knocks. I would also love to answer the door naked. I have answered it in my boxers.

This post was edited

Live in the country, back off the highway, far enough not to be bothered by passing traffic. I am nude always at home, curtains open anyone coming to the door could see me nude. Wife is avid social nudist, normally at home she has a covering of some sort on and answers the door as I remain nude. If it happens to be a repairman I'll put some shorts on. If It's a salesman or another unwanted intruder I'll get up and present my naked body to them and then how they react is up to them. Private property, private home my choice to live how I desire.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe