RE:Answering the door naked

yes I guess I'm chicken usually find my shorts. Caught a few times. However my home and I'll be nude but don't ever wish to be rude. Wife not so much sundress. Maybe if BUGs did not like her more She be more all natural. She blows up to bugs What would I like not to be so taken back and not care and just be nude. I walk my drive nude, mow nude work nude someone come down drive yes I run. As I said been caught OH WELL Maybe some one will say i'd Love to see you nude

This post was edited

yes I guess I'm chicken usually find my shorts. Caught a few times. However my home and I'll be nude but don't ever wish to be rude. Wife not so much sundress. Maybe if BUGs did not like her more She be more all natural. She blows up to bugs What would I like not to be so taken back and not care and just be nude. I walk my drive nude, mow nude work nude someone come down drive yes I run. As I said been caught OH WELL Maybe some one will say i'd Love to see you nude

This post was edited

Years back my Ex-wife was normally stripping out of her clothes on the way home from work, she would emerge from her car nude more times than not, didn't matter either if she parked in the garage or the driveway. she would always answer the door naked, if you didn't like it then leave was her attitude. I was talking to a neighbor of ours in the garage and my wife came out to get a beer one afternoon, nude as normal, asked us if we needed a beer and graciously brought us each one. Never kept any type of cover handy.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe