Only T-shirt during winter?

Hello! First post here.

Anyone else just wear t shirts around the house during the colder months? I sometimes will sleep in only a t shirt if its cold out.

This topic was edited
RE:Only T-shirt during winter?

Not me, if I am going to be naked, I am going to be naked, meaning no shirt or anything else. Doesn't matter what the outside temperature is, as I will be inside anyway. If you have a shirt on, you're not really naked, now are you?

This post was edited

Never. When it gets colder, a shirt is late in the order of clothing I put on. Shorts first, then socks or slippers, then the shirt if I am still cold,

This post was edited

For me, its socks first. If my feet are warm then I'm usually ok.

This post was edited

When it gets too cold I put on a pair of thermal socks or wear a sweatshirt/sweater that is laying around.

This post was edited

I do exactly the same thing you do it's fabulous

This post was edited

It depends for me most of the time I'm fully naked however I will wear a tshirt if lord forbid I have a cold or not feeling well

Naked Colors Store

This post was edited

At home I just turn up the heat and stay naked. Last weekend BN had their nude weekend in Blackpool. It was bitterly cold with a biting wind and the hotel heating struggled. There were a lot of men, and some women, wearing just a top to keep warm. So, it's official, it's OK just to go bottomless at a nudist event

This post was edited

I will do a t-shirt, if it's very cold.

This post was edited

Its 75 here in Houston today - no T-shirt or anything else for that matter. Backyard bare!

This post was edited

It's rare that I need it, but I will sometimes put a t-shirt on to be comfortable. The rest of me will be bare as shoes, socks, and pants come off first.

This post was edited