Retirement

I would assume that most of us are retired.
I found that when I retired it greatly increased my opportunities to be nude and also allowed me to significantly increase my clothing supplly.
Who else found that one or both happened to them?

This topic was edited
RE:Retirement

Same here, less is more in retirement.

This post was edited

Retirement did indeed give me more nude time when there were venues available to be nude. I wish I know of some here in Eastern North Carolina. I still have some slacks and jackets, I'm in jeans or shorts or nothing these days.

This post was edited

Retirement did indeed give me more nude time when there were venues available to be nude. I wish I know of some here in Eastern North Carolina. I still have some slacks and jackets, I'm in jeans or shorts or nothing these days.

I also have one suit, one blazer, 3 pair of dressy casual slacks and only 2 pair of jeans.
The jeans are only worn in the winter. Any place that would be casual enough for jeans in April - October I wear shorts instead.

This post was edited

Retirement has given me the opportunity to rid myself of useless or unwanted clothing as well, not necessarily with nudity as a goal, but in the interest of de-cluttering. I keep wearing the same half dozen or so shirts over and over, so why not get rid of the others that I never wear? same with jeans, shoes, etc. I haven't worn a tie for years, just kept one for formal occasions.

This post was edited

Retirement has given me the opportunity to rid myself of useless or unwanted clothing as well, not necessarily with nudity as a goal, but in the interest of de-cluttering. I keep wearing the same half dozen or so shirts over and over, so why not get rid of the others that I never wear? same with jeans, shoes, etc. I haven't worn a tie for years, just kept one for formal occasions.

My problem with reducing my oversupply of t-shirts is that most of mine are a memento of either something I have done or somewhere I have been, or commemorating an accomplishment of one of the sports teams that I follow.

This post was edited

I know you're being polite BUT the law has recently upheld two cases of nudity on one's own property whilst doing work as reasonable use.

This post was edited

Since it had been over a year since the last time I went through my closet and dresser, i decided it was time to do so again. Got rid of a large bag of clothing including two pair of long pants and several shirts. Also tossed 2 swimsuits. Still have 6 with varying coverage to meet different occasions. Closet is now half empty, as are 2 drawers in my dresser.
I will never have a truly minimal wardrobe since I am involved in several community activities and enjoy doing so, but a reduction in clothing supply still gives a sense of freedom.

This post was edited