Cooking Naked

Cooked some bacon and eggs this morning for breakfast preparing them for a breakfast sandwich while being naked. Usually it's recommended to cover up with an apron for protection while pan frying against oil splatter, but thankfully everything worked out. It's really fun cooking in the nude. Is there anyone who likes to cook meals while being naked?

This topic was edited
RE:Cooking Naked

I wear shorts for serious cooking. Will do cold food, toaster, microwave nude. There is a man who calls himself the bear naked chef who does video cooking demonstrations wearing only a tiny apron that covers about as much as very short shorts in front but leaves the entire backside exposed.

This post was edited

I have an old red granny apron for frying, don't like the grease splatter. Also have the apron for handling boiling water. All other cooking is done nude.

This post was edited

I usually cook nude except the frying splattery stuff. I now do bacon in the oven so my apron doesn't get much use.

This post was edited

I cook as much as possible naked. When I'm cooking something like bacon or other things that can splatter I wear an apron. I still consider that naked since I'm only covering a portion of me (the most important portion, lol).

This post was edited

I cook naked all the time but you have to be careful. I've almost impaled my bare feet many times while dropping a sharp knife. Now when using a knife I wear shoes and nothing else.

This post was edited

I cook naked almost as much as while clothed. Almost never have shoes on in the house and have had the knife scare more than once. No injuries there, but I did spill some boiling water on a foot that caused a nasty burn. I believe that it would not have been as bad had the foot been bare instead of with a sock on it. Frying is another thing all together. I tend to do that on the back burners. It keeps the spatter farther away and I've never needed an apron.

This post was edited

We often cook naked, if there is any danger we'll cover up.

This post was edited

I cook breakfast naked every weekend. I don't wear an apron, but I don't do a lot with splattering foods. I'm extra careful handling hot liquids or knives. I have a sister-in-law that dumped boiling water on her feet and had months of recovery from the burns. I have a nephew that dropped a knife and had lots of stitches in his foot!
But now after cooking naked so many times, I just can't stand to cook clothed.

This post was edited

I routinely cook nude at home. Will occasionally wear a long T-shirt if stir-frying or cooking a dish that spatters.

This post was edited

My wife and I always cook naked and never give it a second thought. Actually, at home, were always nude so it would be quite an imposition on our naked time to wear even an apron. Im extra careful draining the pasta water and barbecuing outside and so far (5 years) neither of us had a mishap.

This post was edited