RE:Cooking Naked

Cooking naked is what happens when lying in the hot sun too long.

This post was edited

I find that if i cook without oil there is a lot less issue with splatter. I cook meat in the oven also to keep splatter to a minimum. Mind you I tend to cook without sugar, oil and salt. Although I do use cheeses and pasta. Just not added oils.

But other than that safety first. :)

Trev

This post was edited

I cook nude like I would do anything else. I would just be careful with hot liquids. But then again, an acquaintance spilled hot tea on her pants when sitting down and almost needed a skin graft (really badly burned).

This post was edited

I'm a bit clumsy, so I'll usually put on a t-shirt if I'm cooking or opening the oven. I live alone, and am naked most of the time

This post was edited

I'm a bit clumsy, so I'll usually put on a t-shirt if I'm cooking or opening the oven. I live alone, and am naked most of the time

Do you put on shorts too?
I usually wear shorts for any serious cooking, but if I am shirtless when I am ready to start, I stay that way.

This post was edited

I would make breakfast before getting dressed. Normally right after my cup of coffee. Recently, my textiiled daughter moved back home with her two daughters. She is up getting her kids ready for school in the morning so, I do put something on. Looking forward to the day that she gets her feet back on solid ground and I get my freedom s back.

This post was edited

My hobby is cooking (have some formal training as well). I almost always cook while nude at home. Even when doing flambe or getting fancy, nude is the way to be. I seldom just fry anything, and since I'm a vegetarian, very seldom does anything I cook splatter or cause danger.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe