RE:Why are you a nudist? What do you get out of this?

1. My body has an aversion to heat. When ever I wear clothes I slowly heat up to a point of discomfort, normally over just a minute or two, even in the winter.
2. No more heat rashes
3. I love the feel of the wind and sun on my naked body

This post was edited

1. I like the feeling of the skin, you also develop your sense of touch when you're nude
2. only the naked person is the real person, you develop your character when you are naked
3. in social situations you are free, honest and open

This post was edited

The streaking back in the 70's got me started. That turned into long runs for x-country and track through the fields and feeling the breeze dry my body. All my friends would be dressed long before me. Later it turned into putting my stress on a shelf for a while when military/civilian jobs took their toll on my peace of mind. Now, 50 years later, it lowers my BP (I have hooked myself up and checked) and signals that all is right in my world.

Best I've ever heard it described is "barefoot all over".

This post was edited

The streaking back in the 70's got me started. That turned into long runs for x-country and track through the fields and feeling the breeze dry my body. All my friends would be dressed long before me. Later it turned into putting my stress on a shelf for a while when military/civilian jobs took their toll on my peace of mind. Now, 50 years later, it lowers my BP (I have hooked myself up and checked) and signals that all is right in my world.Best I've ever heard it described is "barefoot all over".

Do you spend more time nude now that you are retired? I certainly do. I also have less than half as much clothing as I did when I was working.

This post was edited

it makes me feel free, ever since the wife and I went to Lake Powell ,everybody decided to stay nude.as much as possible,sleeping nude ,getting up in morning and going for a swim.It just felt so good with the sun and water on your whole body. we were there for 10 days.and it has continued since.we are at home nudists and when we go camping, swimming in the river or Lakeland soaking in hot springs. we just feel so much better.and the other positive about having no tan lines.

This post was edited

1. I'm just more comfortable overall, it's easier to move around and feeling my environment just feels better.
2. It's more convenient, when I doing something that makes me sweaty it's less noticeable naked versus clothed. It's also a lot easier to clean up after.
3. Socially I enjoy a sense of equality for lack of a better term. I don't feel like I need to pretend to be something I'm not and I don't get that impression from others.

This post was edited