is sex allowed in capdiadge beach?

I have seen videos of people having sex in capdeage beach so i was asking whether it is true or not?

This topic was edited
RE:is sex allowed in capdiadge beach?

guess this is what makes Cap d'Agde so special. Everything is happening there, also "normal" stuff. We enjoyed our time there and everyone should just enjoy him or herself. That is the nature of this place. As a true nudist I had a great time down there, enjoying the beach, the nude shopping, the nude coffee and croissant in the mornings and wearing a sexy outfit for dinner. Where else can you have that variety at one place?

This post was edited

I think you mean Cap d'Agde beach. Yes, it is tolerated and many couples are fucking every year during summer on the beach in the middle of averybody. Usually, many men are around the couples watching and masturbating. It happens all the day long and around 2, 3 or 4 couples are doing this at the same time. Some of them on the beach, others behind the hill.

Its partly true, its just a part of the beach where public sex is tolerated , not the whole beach (the last part after the czmpsite direction Marseillan)
Since a few year, police do not interventions any more.
Its very busy on the beach in the late afternoon, but you know why you come to this part op the beach.

This post was edited

Well legally public sex is illegal in France but I was told local authorities look the other way because the swingers bring in a lot of revenue into the small town of Agde that to lose that revenue stream would be catastrophic to the local economy.

Having been there a bunch of times Ive seen security beefed up but its not for public sex offenders. I spoke to an officer and he told me in light of the many terrorist attacks in France and the nearby city of Montpellier being a hotbed for terrorist activity they need to patrol more for that that sex.

This post was edited

My understanding from second-hand accounts is that the sexual stuff is limited to specific areas; thus relatively easy to avoid.

Still, I would not that chance, especially when children are involved.

This post was edited

Out of curiosity, I went to Cap dgde a few years back without my wife.
Yes, I did see people having sex more or less in public. These actions are limited to a certain area on the beach, but I think this particularity is what Cap d Agde is famous for.

It could be exciting to go there with your partner and probably get some motivation also.

The real bad thing are the single males gathering around these couples and masturbating.
Thats what really scares off

This post was edited

Out of curiosity, I went to Cap dgde a few years back without my wife.
Yes, I did see people having sex more or less in public. These actions are limited to a certain area on the beach, but I think this particularity is what Cap d Agde is famous for.

It could be exciting to go there with your partner and probably get some motivation also.

The real bad thing are the single males gathering around these couples and masturbating.
Thats what really scares off

This post was edited

I holiday at Cap D'Agde every year and what others have noted is true... it does, however, depend on what time of year you go.

Apr-May is very quiet and less visual displays... in June things get a little more busy and come the end of June (holiday season in Europe) the sex on the beach displays increase... There are also the 'Dunes' where you can see many group displays and even same sex action, so be aware.

All in all though it's a great place to go and this year they are hoping for 40,000 swingers to descend for one week in August.

Hope that helps you.

This post was edited

Thanks for giving information.

This post was edited