SUNDAY 29th APRIL 2018 at 11am - SKINNY DIPPING + BEACH GAMES

Well folks, it's time to get naked together again and what better location to do it than our very own place of paradise - Monknash beach!!!

Meet up on Sunday 29th April 2018 at the field/carpark at 11am. We'll then walk the short distance to the beach where we can get naked and hit the waves together, or just paddle on the edge if you prefer. I've checked the tide times and I've ordered some great weather so we'll able to spend a good few hours of naked fun and enjoyment.

In addition to the swim, I'm planning some beach games to get everyone joining in - naked football, naked frisbee and, since this is a naturist event, what about a game of naked volleyball, lol. Feel free to bring your bucket and spade and your water wings if needed but leave your thermals behind - they won't be needed this time, hahaha. Then we'll have a drink back at the Plough and Harrow (nearby) and did I mention they also do some great food although you'll probably need to book this in advance as it's a very popular place.

Let me know if you're planning to attend the beach event and I look forward to seeing you there.

This topic was edited

Wow, heatwave on the way - it's going to be a scorcher, lol!!!

This post was edited

I made the mistake of asking everyone to get back to me about this meetup and now everyone has contacted me in person rather than through the group - it gives the impression no one is coming - ooops!!!

Looking forward to meeting you all on the big day!

This post was edited
URGENT UPDATE! - SUNDAY 29th APRIL 2018 at 11am - SKINNY DIPPING + BEACH GAMES

Sorry guys, it looks like I'm not going to be able to make it to the beach tomorrow as planned. Annoyingly, I've been feeling really bad since the early hours of yesterday and, without being too graphic, finding myself on a remote beach and far away from the nearest toilet is just not going to work, lol. I was desperately holding off making this announcement and putting on a negative comment in the hope that I'd be feeling up to it by tomorrow morning. However unfortunately, and for the moment at least, I need to let you know it's unlikely I'll be there.

I really hope you'll go ahead with this skinny dip without me. Over the past few weeks I've been chatting to lots of people personally and have received many positive responses although there were also quite a few of you who could just not meet the date. At the last count there were twenty four of you who are still looking to meet up and I hope you'll continue with these plans and have a great time.

Really sorry I won't be there but will be looking forward to all your updates.

This post was edited
RE:URGENT UPDATE! - SUNDAY 29th APRIL 2018 at 11am - SKINNY DIPPING + BEACH GAMES

So guys are there still any of the 24 or so still going ....If you are see you there

This post was edited
RE:URGENT UPDATE! - SUNDAY 29th APRIL 2018 at 11am - SKINNY DIPPING + BEACH GAMES

Im hoping to still come

This post was edited