Bexar Recreation Society

Anyone on here know much about them? I might be a new member if I get half a chance. I wonder if there is anyone on the board that is in the group.
I'll post something in the main forums.
Thanks,
j

This topic was edited
RE: Bexar Recreation Society

Well, I never did hear back from anyone on this. I did contact them and I am going to the party on the 25th. I wonder if I will see any of you there?
Thanks
Jerry

This post was edited

Jackie and I went yesterday. We had a wonderful time. Good group, lots of fun. Like any travel group organization and scheduling are challenges. If you are contemplating a visit, I reccomend that you send a message to the email on the website and go visit them, I don't think you will be disappointed.
- Jerry

This post was edited

I can see now I need to put at time/date stamp on these posts or we will never know when yesterday was.
the Bexar County Recreation Society will be having their annual Thanksgiving dinner Sunday November 16. Please contact them ASAP if you intend to attend.

Thanks
Jerry

This post was edited
Bexar Recreation Society - Christmas Party

Saturday December 13, 2008 at 6pm
font face="ComicSansMS" size="3"font face="ComicSansMS" size="3"
p align="left"All the food and tea will be provided. Just bring your own drinks if you would like something else to drink. They look forward to seeing you all there.
p align="left"Please call Nancy or Meland let them know if you will be coming. RSVPs mean a lot to
the ones preparing the food.
/font/font

This post was edited
BRS - New Year's Eve Party

Wednesday, December 31st, at 8 PM.
Please contact Sue & Allen to coordinate Pot Luck dish.

This post was edited
RE: BRS - Jan 17 - Textile Brunch

On Saturday, January 17
we will have our annual textile brunch
Breakfast items will be on the
buffet until 11 AM at which time they switch over to lunch. The chow hounds among us will
want to be there early to partake in both breakfast and lunch at one sitting since its much
more efficient that way. (A word to the wiselunch prices are higher and go into effect
at 11.) Be sure to call your editors, Les & Debbie,
th at 10:30 AM,

to let us know you will be attending so that we can reserve a place for
you.

This post was edited
RE: BRS - May 9 Pot Luck

Your editors, Les & Debbie, will host a pot luck lunch and swim
at Herbs on Saturday, May 9 th, at noon Please give us a callor emailto let us

know you will be there and what you will bring.

This post was edited