RE:When You Can't Be Nude

Like ElliotS I wear Kiniki but in my case I bought the swim shorts in two sizes too big and the tangas while my wife bought a variety of tops and bottoms for use on the sun terrace of textile hotels.
I cut the liners out of the shorts because they were not comfortable on my genitals and wear them as regular lightweight shorts.
The tangas are for swimming on textile beaches and hotel swimming pools for which purpose their quick drying properties are perfect. Wrap them in the pool towel after you have dried yourself in the changing room and they will be dry enough to put in your pocket as soon as you are dressed. No more wet costumes dripping over the bath or shower in your room. They are also the most comfortable swimsuit I have found so far.
For this reason I bought my wife a couple of their one-piece swimsuits which she finds very comfortable and dry equally quickly.

This post was edited
RE:When You Can't Be Nude

Yes. Always liked working out naked. If the Neigbors are out Ill put as small as possible on to be decent. Same for running. Bare minimum.

Short shorts? Speedo? Wrap?
I would assume no underwear or shirt.

This post was edited