First nude time outdoors in 2018

Finally warm enough to spend some naked time outdoors. Spent around 2 hrs working in flower gardens today with the temps in the low seventies. I am so happy that it is gotten warm

This topic was edited
RE:First nude time outdoors in 2018

I sunbathed for an hour yesterday, would have like to send more time nude in the outdoors but had a meeting. I hiked a little bit but my feet froze in the snow.

This post was edited

Always love being nude outdoors and especially amidst the greenery and nature. Really appreciate the peace and quiet, surrounded by trees, bushes and listening to the waves . . . all so good! That was some 10 days ago, looking to the next trip and will depend on my moods and feelings.

This post was edited

Today would be a good day for it here in my area. It is not quite 5 AM and it is already 73*F, forecasted to be sunny with a high of 77*, 10-20 mph winds.

This post was edited

I have had some naked time outdoors every day except for four so far this year.
These were:
1 day flying from a textile hotel to another textile hotel.
3 days at the second textile hotel when I didn't manage a skinny-dip or a nude beach walk.
In practice some of the outside nudity was only taking out rubbish or emptying coffee grounds onto the vegetable patch but at least it was a few minutes each day.

This post was edited

Just finished a 6 mile nude hike. It is 84F today in the Upper RGV. Took my camera but didnt see much wildlife. Took some pictures of the wildflowers that are beginning to bloom. It is pleasant outdoors (nude of course) today, partly cloudy and windy to keep you cool when the sun is out. No bugs biting.

This post was edited