RE:New Experience

I started my nudist journey about 6 years ago. I am still having new experiences. The one I will share today is not putting on clothes for almost 2 days. We stayed at Cypress Cove and from the time we got there and until the time we left, I was nude. The wife dressed a few time to take pictures for Facebook. She took some of us together but I was shoulders up in them. Hope to go a week next time.

This post was edited

I started my nudist journey about 6 years ago. I am still having new experiences. The one I will share today is not putting on clothes for almost 2 days. We stayed at Cypress Cove and from the time we got there and until the time we left, I was nude. The wife dressed a few time to take pictures for Facebook. She took some of us together but I was shoulders up in them. Hope to go a week next time.

That sounds amazing! I love to take a trip where my clothes never leave my luggage for 2 or more days

This post was edited

Thats awesome spending the summer living at my resort means spending 4-7 days a week depending on work clothes free. That has enhanced life so much

This post was edited

I would love to have a trailer at MAR but I would still have to dress for work everyday. Even though I would like to spend a whole week naked, I know the wife would want to go out for something. But I will take as long as I can get.

This post was edited

That sounds amazing! I love to take a trip where my clothes never leave my luggage for 2 or more days

When I spend a weekend at the nudist park, my clothes don't leave the parking lot, and it feels great.

This post was edited

I would love to have a trailer at MAR but I would still have to dress for work everyday. Even though I would like to spend a whole week naked, I know the wife would want to go out for something. But I will take as long as I can get.

Thats a good attitude. Take as much time clothes free as you can get.

This post was edited