Werrong Track Walk 2018-04-19

I last did the walk nude on Thursday the 19th April 2018. I see that a number of people head down to nude rock before undressing. I prefer the rock not long after the Werrong Beach track splits off from the main track. Give me more time walking nude.
Is anyone else finding the track is starting to get a little treacherous in places? I am taking it a little more carefully these days since I don't want to come asunder on the way down. The walk up may be harder, but safer.

This topic was edited
RE:Werrong Track Walk 2018-04-19

I did Werrong about six weeks ago, and I also strip off at the rock just past the Werrong branch path. I keep a towel over my shoulder but assume that anyone on the track will be expecting to confront nudies. The track is definitely slipping away in a few places, but still worth doing. Werrong really is a special little beach.

This post was edited

Yes, it is special.
I don't bother with a towel. With cap on head, and backpack on, I head down and back up the track.

This post was edited

I usually wait until I get to the lagoon on the way down before I take my shorts off. But I dont put them back on until I see the main track at the top. I dont know why I wait so long to get nude, but most people I see are dressed all the way up and down.

This post was edited

i agree like you i strip off at the rock place all the clothes in backpack and walk nude no towels or shorts in my hand ..i have seen others walk naked either up or down the track..not often though!!

This post was edited