RE:Summer Smooth

I generally shave year round. I do more often during the summer though.

This post was edited
RE:New to group

I have been shaving my genitals for about 10 years. 1st started when I joined a website called "skinbook" and noticed a lot of men were smooth down there. Usually year round although i have let it grow back in the winter but didn't like it. I had a male brazilian wax a couple of months ago (genitals, butt and crack) and now I'm hooked. Stays completely smooth for at least a month and when it did start coming back it was very soft and only about a 3rd came back. Just had my second waxing done and it was even easier because of the lack if hair coming back in. Have also had my ear hairs waxed which is much better than trying to shave them. I have white hair and my ear hairs come in black. wtf. Other than trimming my armpits every so often I leave the rest natural. My back hair is very soft and blondish so doesn't really stick out and my wife likes my chest hair so that's staying.

This post was edited
RE:New to group

I shave everything but my arms

This post was edited

I shave my face, armpits and intimate area all year round

This post was edited

Year round smoothie here.

This post was edited

Smooth as can be all year !

This post was edited

I'm shaved from the neck down year around. I love the feel of smooth skin.

This post was edited

Before and after Quarantine bush

This post was edited

I just shaved everything and it feels great! Going to be nude all weekend and all the way smooth is the way to go!

This post was edited