RE:What was your most amusing or embarrassing experience

Some of these stories are hilarious

This post was edited

I really like this story, very amusing.

This post was edited

Some stories are indeed funny. And most embarrassing stories are usually also funny, it just depends on the position you're in :)

Some of our experiences:
About 20 years ago, we had our first public nude experience at a sauna center. So when entering the coed changing room, we headed over to the locker we were assigned to. I immediatly started to undress, but Ann didn't. She was stalling time. When I looked at her, she knodded to the naked "old guy" standing about 2m away from us, who was grabbing something is his locker. When he went away, I asked her what the problem was and Ann said she didn't want to undress in front of him. As an 19 year old, she was a bit shy to undresss in front of a 70+ year old. So a bit nervous, we both entered the sauna center and had a wonderful time. After 20m or so, Ann even said "why didn't we try this earlier" and didn't even bother to put on a bathrobe for the remainder of the day (except for the restaurant of course). Now the really funny things was that at a certain moment, she was waiting outside a sauna untill the pouring session was over. She was standing there naked and that same "old guy" was also waiting (also naked) and they chatted for about 5 minutes together. Apparently he had noticed her hesitation that morning and her obvious tanlines, so amoung other things they talked about her 1st nude experience.

Ann's sister and sister's family are also nudists, but it took a few years for us to go naked together. Sister always said she would feel weird being naked in front of her brother in law. No she was always bragging that her husband "had a big one". On a weekend away with the 4 of us (without the kids), there was a sauna in the cabin so we decided to all go together. So after several years, we all got naked together. All went well and when it was time to go to bed, Ann told me her sister confided to her that she never imagined me having "a bigger one". Now although Ann made me promise never to mention she spilled the beans, it was the 1st thing I mention during breakfast :D

There has been another really funny incident, but the contents of that one probably belongs not on this site :)
So if you're really really curious, you can always pm us ... and maybe we'll tell :)

This post was edited

not embarrassing but maybe amusing.drove up to a swimming hole on a river near home,I would go there a lot.a couple was camping on the bluff above it. I asked if I could use the swimming hole and they said they ok, they were leaving soon.It was quite hot around 95 degrees. I took my ice chest down there and took off my swim trunks and went skinny-dipping.it sure felt good.I was sitting in the water drinking a beer and here comes the couple, he takes off his shorts and jumps in the river! She takes awhile and takes off her swimsuit too.we spent all afternoon there all naked.

This post was edited

I live in Idaho, were is this beach if I may ask

This post was edited