RE:Nude gallery sites, child safety

Sally Mann is another photographer who comes to mind.

This post was edited
RE:Nude gallery sites, child safety

I grew up in a nude family. Most of our pictures were taken while we were nude. All of our family pictures are nude. Some time ago, we went to family portrait, the photo business, We all went to the mall one time and we were looking at different types of pictures and scenes we could get. Then the lady told us, quietly, that if we wanted to take our picture in the nude, they use the private room. She said about 10% of their customers take nude photos and now she ask more people if they want to take a nude picture. She said mostly families take the nude pictures. We agreed and set an appointment. We all have our nude family pictures hanging up in our house but we don't put them on the internet, I am the only one in my family that is on the internet, nude. Yes, we cam nude together, but only with each other. There are predators and other sick people out there. Growing up nude, shown me that. People want a "kick" instead of seeing it as a normal lifestyle. Even when the child becomes an adult, I still won't recommend that. Hate to say, even at camps and beaches, you will be on the internet without you knowing it. Again, that is why my family never goes to a camp or a beach or in public. We just hang out at each other's houses and invite trusted people.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy