RE: SO have you been busted?

I am a guy and was busted fully nude on my own property of ten acres by my elderly male neighbor. This turned into both an embarrassing but kind of erotic situation as well slightly funny. At first I was extremely uncomfortable as a straight male who then became aroused and then later felt both guilt and turned on. Now months later I have been visited while nude by both he and his wife.Its a fairly long story if you don't mind long drawn out stories let me know and I will continue. I cant compress it into a few lines as I feel i would need to explain why a straight male (me) got turned on by being caught nude by an elderly guy.

This post was edited

One time a bud and I were camping during a very hot summer night. As I generally do I always sleep naked and told him so. Surprisingly he said he also slept nude all the time. So, it wasn't unusual that we both sleep naked that night. Some time during the night a park ranger came by the tent asking if we had paid to plug in the fan we were using. As he did he leaned over and looked into the tent. I guess he was rather shocked because all we heard was -ah,ah,ah, and a quick departure. We both laid there laughing so hard.

This post was edited

Being raised naked meant that I never really had to worry about being busted by my family, but after I moved to the UK I did have a few altercations with my housemates.
One particularly memorable occasion was a Saturday night when my housemate went out clubbing and I stayed home and took the opportunity to strip off. I got high in my bedroom and wandered downstairs to the kitchen, where I was greeted by a scream - my housemate's younger sister was drinking a cup of tea at the table. Turns out he'd told her she could stay the night and had forgotten to let me know. I don't know which of us was more startled.

This post was edited

Yes, we were out in the back yard naked when the neighbour decided to clean the leaves out of his gutters. Well he got an eye full.

This post was edited

You sound as if you were disappointed

This post was edited

I've been caught naked loads of times by my Mum. The most recent was only a few weeks ago. While i was in bed the dog came into my bedroom and left my door wide open when she left. Just as i almost got to my door to close it, my Mum said she'll close it and saw me there completely naked and she turned around and walked away.

This post was edited

We all want to be nude!! But have you been busted by a friend or relative being nude? truying to explain away the nudity... Let's talk about it...

Yes kind of often, but I don't try to hide my nudity. I usually change from my clothes to something more comfortable after a long day at the theme parks. I get to the cat drop the clothes and go. With just a towel on the seat and clothes in the back. I was doing this to leave and a friend came with us that day (in her own car) she was going to her car but turned to come back to find me nude. She turned and apologized to me. She knows I'm a nudist but she has never seen me or Laura(as far as I know) nude. We laugh about it now and although I'm not nude around her I don't run for cover either.

This post was edited

Standing naked in the hallway off the kitchen of my sister in law's
home. She was walking into the kitchen and ... boom ... she saw me
and then said, "morning, sorry!" , and walked back into the family
room. Again, I just stood there as if there was nothing wrong with
it. Tried to engage in some dialog, she was not having acomfortable time with it,
I could tell, so we left it alone. She'll be here for Christmas.
Possible she might accidently ( not on purpose!!!) see me again!
hahaha

This post was edited

They only time that I ever got "caught" was when we were taking a late night swim in a private pond. Nothing bad happened but it ended the swim. This happened about 50 years ago.

This post was edited

[Haven't been caught yet! *Knocks on wood*then you need to get bolder. Part of the fun of being a nudist is having fun stories to share about encountering non nudist while in the buff.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy