RE:Single Men

Oh, isnt this world lovely. Prejudice is everywhere, even within minorities. Reading the comments and explanations for the exclusion of single males is honestly upsetting. Lets not judge people for their gender and relationship status.

Instead, lets judge their actions as individuals. There certainly are creeps and con artists on TN, its the internet, theyre everywhere. Complete your TN profiles, post some photos, and keep your profile updated. These things show others your realness. Keep your pictures updated, and get certified, its easy.

And to all of those with prejudicial tendencies, if you get a friend request from someone, with a completed profile, and a little note, lets be kind. Check out the profile, and if you feel the person wouldnt fit in your friend circle, politely decline - heck, you dont even need to send a message. And if you per chance find that, hey, this single guy seems nice, lets chat or message and see if its a friend match.

You know, we fear nudism/naturism is dying out. Well, with these negative, exclusionary, prejudicial attitudes youre not fostering a welcoming environment to newcomers. We werent all raised nudist, we werent all born or raised with this in on the club. Naturism and nudism: Love nature, love your body, love and accept all bodies then for crying out loud, please accept others into nudism/naturism.

Dont worry, I fully support creeps and con artists need to be identified and blocked. Ive had my fair share send friend requests. We can do better folks!

This post was edited

I hear you. My profile says married, which I am ,but that turns women off too. I would love to have female friends. My profile even says no hookups! Yep. I hear you brother.

This post was edited

That can fixed by only dealing with certified members. I'm waiting for my approval now.

This post was edited

I'v been a single nudist almost 20 years now, and really haven't had much discrimination being a single male. Been to nude resorts and other nudist places. and been excepted for the most part, by couples and families. Just need to be a good nudist.

This post was edited

I think its like that in society in general. If you're a guy past 30 and still single, married couples and women think there's something wrong with you. Try being a single never married guy past 50...LOL When you're that age people assume you're either divorced or your spouse died. Same with 60 and up. Being the nudist type doesn't seem to win you any brownie points either. I've listed my pet peeves on similar threads in the past so I won't repeat myself much here.

This post was edited

Here is a question for all the single and lone males, why do you want to become online friends with the couples on here. What is the motivation behind that desire?

At the beginning of this thread I advised the OP to stick to the real world to make friends. We've made lots of friends on naturist holidays, usually through chatting at the pool bar. Never while on the beach.

Nationality, race, sexual preference, marital status, age, it doesn't matter to us, we will talk to anyone without discrimination. If we get on with people we become friends and keep in touch long after the end of the holiday.

We belong to other forums that are not naturist. Facebook, Twitter and a few gaming sites. We've never had random men ask to become friends on these other sites. The 'you look like a nice couple, can we be friends' just doesn't happen on them.

So why does it happen so often on a naturist website?

This post was edited

Here is a question for all the single and lone males, why do you want to become online friends with the couples on here. What is the motivation behind that desire?At the beginning of this thread I advised the OP to stick to the real world to make friends. We've made lots of friends on naturist holidays, usually through chatting at the pool bar. Never while on the beach.Nationality, race, sexual preference, marital status, age, it doesn't matter to us, we will talk to anyone without discrimination. If we get on with people we become friends and keep in touch long after the end of the holiday.We belong to other forums that are not naturist. Facebook, Twitter and a few gaming sites. We've never had random men ask to become friends on these other sites. The 'you look like a nice couple, can we be friends' just doesn't happen on them.So why does it happen so often on a naturist website?

I am not sure you are not taking the single male request too personally. Single women and couples are not the only profiles that get random friend requests.
I am a single male and I have received several random friend requests. A few from female profiles. Some from couples. Many are from male profiles. The male profiles are single male, male with partner, and male with nonparticipating spouses.
I treat all requests the same. I look at the profile to see if there is some reason for the request. I would rather friend people I have met. If I have not met them, maybe we are in common groups. Maybe, I have commented on a forum post of theirs. Or we could meet, I.e. at the resort I generally go to. I have turned down female, couples, and male profiles if I cannot find any of the above possibilities to friend them.
The difficulty that single males have is that people assume there must be some motive when there are females anywhere involved. In person I have found that to be an easy barrier to overcome when it comes to friendship. Online it is a little more difficult.
I have not sent lots of friend requests. When I do, I send a note with the request. I let the potential friend know why I am sending the request. There may be one of several reasons for my request. It could be that I have read posts in several areas and would like to follow that profile

This post was edited

I too face the same problem . i m 25 year old single man , dont have much friends and no cpl or female added me .

This post was edited

On this very site, three women who accepted my friend requests have asked me to send them money! Two couples asked me if I pay for pictures/ videos! Another couple asked me if I was willing to sleep with the man because the woman wants to see him with other men! Dont know what to say!There will always be people like that. Should I just assume that all women, or all couples, also are the same? I really dont think that this is the right way to go, especially when everyone talks about being free. You said it yourself - we shouldnt generalize.

In our ten+ years on this site, we've had maybe a dozen "women" who were scammers, cam-girls, etc send us friend requests. We've had THOUSANDS of single guys send us friends requests who've never read our profile, and just want to connect to see nudes of my wife. So it leaves couples and women very cautious about friending single males.

This post was edited

Here is a question for all the single and lone males, why do you want to become online friends with the couples on here. What is the motivation behind that desire?At the beginning of this thread I advised the OP to stick to the real world to make friends. We've made lots of friends on naturist holidays, usually through chatting at the pool bar. Never while on the beach.Nationality, race, sexual preference, marital status, age, it doesn't matter to us, we will talk to anyone without discrimination. If we get on with people we become friends and keep in touch long after the end of the holiday.We belong to other forums that are not naturist. Facebook, Twitter and a few gaming sites. We've never had random men ask to become friends on these other sites. The 'you look like a nice couple, can we be friends' just doesn't happen on them.So why does it happen so often on a naturist website?

Good question to post, as it seems to be a common sentiment. Just food for thought from my newbie perspective:

I organize a specialty car club. I've made many friends - male, female, and couples - through it. I do often meet new people in person during our drives and events. However, when I see someone on Facebook for instance with one of these cars, I often reach out to them with a friend request and message as well (and yes, I just recently figured out that this site works differently & you don't necessarily need to friend someone to chat, which is nice). It all boils down to that common interest, which has often ended up with good friendships.

My fiancee isn't into it quite as much as I am, so sometimes we both may indeed hang out with another couple (or couples) whose friendship I made through the car group... and sometimes it's just me. There are times when just one of the other couples hangs out with us; times when she and another wife go off to do something together; and of course some drives where it's just me and a husband / other guys hanging out.

Nudism is just another interest that I enjoy, want to learn more about, and hopefully develop some like-minded friendships with others to enjoy it. However, none of the existing couples or anyone else we're friends with are nudists as far as I know. She is very supportive & encouraging, and has no hangups about being around others who are nude, but she's not personally interested in going nude anywhere right now. I haven't found any local places or groups yet for me to consider alone, but in my web search I found this site / group.

Believe me, just seeing some of the posts and messages I've already seen and received this past week on the site (yes, so far just from single men), I get it. I'm only here seeking platonic friends of like-minded interest though. So just as with my car group, as for me personally, I'm still hoping to find and make friends here: whether singles or couples.

This post was edited