Single Men, Textile Matchmakers

Any other single men thinking about the additional dreaded implication of the stigma? It seems seldom (getting worse) it's thought of as acceptable for single guys (esp. past their 20's) to approach any women (nude venue included) for so much as casual conversation, never mind to meet a potential wife (apart from actual singles' events, provided their location is in reasonably accessible distance). The way single guys can even stop being single, it looks like all advantage is in whom you know already.

The dreaded implication nobody mentioned yet (except I just did)? In the textile world that leaves single guys wide open to anyone who wants to lay claim, and how do they explain their no-thanxing or even just hesitation without inviting questions and scrutiny? In the case of fam/friends (in textile world) who want to be matchmakers, they are likely to ask singles about asking out some potential suitors, and single nudists are backed into a corner, knowing "yes, go ask" is the one expected answer. By being asked for an answer, know how that's having a "choice" sorta, but not exactly a choice? Yeah. If matchmaker finds a textile who's ready to settle down and start a family, imagine a single nudist trying to get out of that one! So rather than let everybody down, the single reluctantly goes along with it...

If the nude single is living on his own, that's a bit less of a likely situation. But for those whose job hunts took a long while and still getting low enough income their parents/guardians think moving away is still not affordable, the adage "It's a parent's job to worry -- comes with the territory" could mean they're in a real fix. If the sitch above happens, the next predicament could be -- this might be out on a limb, but -- "No you can't afford to move out there/Where will you stay that's affordable? An engagement ring and [stuff needed to prepare for starting a new family] with [suitor we've found] is more affordable and a bit more important right now. That should be your priority." Sure, the nudist single could point out "It's a big decision to make; so much pressure coming so fast! I need time." But you might in response hear it diagnosed as the common "initial cold feet", and/or hear that you need to get past your "fear of commitment" sooner or later because "neither of you is getting any younger" -- I still haven't figured out any way out if that happens.

If that's life happening to men unlucky enough, it's textile-fam/friended nudists that'll find it the most disappointing. Anyone else will usually take less issue and go along more willingly. I'm curious, dudes married to wives not participating/might not know (a "mixed marriage" if you will), how many of you got the aforementioned predicament you couldn't get out of, no choice but to go along with it, that you ended up in this "mixed marriage" in the first place? And how many of y'all singles are afraid that this could happen to you any day now? I know the feeling.

This post was edited
RE:Single Men

Yes, I have dealt with this ostracism for years. I am a very friendly non-judgemental, intelligent outgoing man yet single women and couples have dealt with pervs over the years or have had experience where they were as they felt violated. So goes life. I do what I can to become friends and usually it works out. Straight men and I have had conversations.
I usually try to go to beack/parks with a woman. wow, amazing how better received you become.
It is a prejudice that cannot be overcome. Even the nude parks I attend "upcharge" for single men. Ladies are free or heavily discounted. Nothing can be done about this. Society has become this way no matter if it is a clothed honky tonk. Well, screw them. LOL
I'll just do my thing and know inside that there is still a prejudice against single men.

This post was edited

Correct me if I am wrong, but not one woman commented or shared their thoughts on this matter. I know they are tired of fake and disgusting men and "it" has a history, but I would love to hear their take on this. But basically, there are men that have ruined it for both males and females alike.

This post was edited

I think the issue is not the whole 'single' thing. Alot of people come here for the nudism and not particular a relationship aspect. Personally I dislike to exclude people on their social status, I dont believe it should be relevant in a social environment. I mostly look at what kinda people I have something in common with, and can hold their own in an intelligent conversation. I think you should not even be bothered by the "no single men" crowd, as they are obviously not into genuine nudism.

This post was edited

Thats a very mature attitude for a young woman. Its nice to know how some people appreciate the true meaning of naturism.

This post was edited