What looks best, cut or uncut?

For me I love looking at cocks, whether cut or uncut, but find the sight of the glans just emerging form the foreskin is the sexiest image.
And from my experience I find it the most arousing feeling as I pull my foreskin back slowly...

This topic was edited
RE:What looks best, cut or uncut?

You make two very distinctive points there - highlighting both the aesthetic potential of the foreskin (when you bring to mind the image of the glands emerging as the skin retracts) and also the sensation felt. Both subtle, well observed and valid points. Like you, I'm uncircumcised and value what I've got But thank you for drawing attention to gentle pleasures we all tend to take for granted.

This post was edited

You make two very distinctive points there - highlighting both the aesthetic potential of the foreskin (when you bring to mind the image of the glands emerging as the skin retracts) and also the sensation felt. Both subtle, well observed and valid points. Like you, I'm uncircumcised and value what I've got But thank you for drawing attention to gentle pleasures we all tend to take for granted.

This post was edited

I believe an uncut cock looks prettier. Makes it so much more interesting. Definitely more variety than with cut cocks.

This post was edited

I'd say uncut..there is a hidden treasure that can only be seen when owner allows it to peek out....it not, it leaves you wondering and your imagination takes over.... :P

This post was edited
RE:What looks best, cut or uncut?S

WE CANNOT CHANGE THE DECISION MADE BY OUR PARETS CONCERNING CIRCUMCISION. THAT DECISION IS MADE FROM EXPERERIENCE OF THE FATHERES PROBLEMS ESPECIALLY IF HE WAS UNCUT. ALL PENISES ARE BEAUTIFUL.

This post was edited

looking forward to seeing your uncut penis in its various 'modes' :)

This post was edited

happy to show my uncut :)

This post was edited

i enjoy all types..but i do have a fondness for uncut

This post was edited

Was great to meet you Chris. Thanks for a comfortable and enjoyable naked afternoon.

This post was edited

yes uncut is so more natural, I enjoy seeing them soft hanging . its my fetish to play and nibble them amazing looks and taste too

This post was edited