RE:JO and roommates 2

Good to hear Sebastian! Interested for sure. Love to read your stories. :)

This post was edited

Getting internet set up in my new flat in Grenoble tomorrow. I may copy and paste more of my journal if people are still interested in reading about my summer at the flat in Paris.

Seb!!! Goed to read and hear from you again. Grenoble!! Semble bien!!
I am very curious how you bromance developed before summer. Please post your journals ;-) Big nude hug!

This post was edited

Yes we are still interested.... always look forward to it.

This post was edited

Yes, we are still interested! :-)

This post was edited

Cant wait to read your next update. Hope you had a great summer.

This post was edited

Look forward to read more about your summer

This post was edited

I too am interested in reading more about your adventures beforevand since moving.

This post was edited

I came back from my girlfriend's a few days later, June 3rd.

It was nice to spend time with her, feeling more comfortable with each other.

When I came back that evening, it was late-ish, like 10 pm. I opened my backpack, and spilled all of is content over my bed. The bed was made, the duvets and sheets were clean and crisp.

Geeky boy had texted me that he had done laundry, and that he had wanted to clean my sheets and towels for a long time. So he did.

Frat boy knocked at my door, and opened it. I laughed, and said "you could wait for me to say 'come in', couldn't you?" He laughed, and said "nothing I haven't seen before. How are you, kiddo? Haven't seen you in a while. The kids have missed you." I smiled, and said "have you missed me too?" He smiled, and said "maybe." He hugged me. He whispered to my ear "be good, okay?"

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. I knew that soon enough, I would move out. He kissed my neck, and hugged me real tight, and said "shhhhhh... That's okay. We knew it would happen eventually. We all have to grow up in the end."

I hugged him tight. It was silent. No one but the two of us were here.

"[geeky boy] missed you a lot, he wasn't feeling well." he said. I wiped my nose with my forearm. "I know you have a special bond.", he said, while stroking my hair, and said "he will come back from his parents' later tonight. Go to bed, P.K." He started to nickname me "P.K.", short for pumpkin, as he said my body will crumble under the weight of my own head at some day. It is true.

I replied, "need to shower and change." He nodded, and said "you stink like her. So, yup, you should."

I undressed in my room, and went silently to the shower stall, and got the water running. Frat boy sat on the toilet seat, and started just watching me shower, through the space between the wall and the curtain.

At some point, he stood up, picked up my towel, and handed it to me as I left the stall.

He said "all clean". He grabbed the towel back from me and dried me. He said "sometimes, I don't know where the love ends, and the obsession begins."

I was kind of startled, and said "what do you mean?" He smiled, and said "never mind."

I went to bed, still wet, under the duvets. He shut the door behind him as he exited, and said "good night P.K.".

I went asleep right away. I was woken up when I overheard geeky boy coming in the flat, as he had a chat with frat boy.

Geeky boy entered my room, undressed, kissed my forehead, and said "let me sleep next to you, it has been too long." As he went under the duvets, his body was boiling hot, for once. He kissed my chest, where my heart would be, and said "mine."

I let him fall asleep his head on my heavy heart.

This post was edited

Is this online somewhere because I'm sure I've read this before

This post was edited

It is my journal, copied and pasted. It is unlikely it is online somewhere, to be honest. Unless my email account and Google Drive was hacked. If you see it online somewhere, please send me the link or put it here. Thanks.

This post was edited