RE:JO and roommates 2

Thank you

This post was edited

I woke up before geeky boy, I was still holding him in my sleep, him turning his back on me. My junk was painful, it was bent in a weird position, between his bare butt cheeks. Another wet dream, I thought, as I pulled away from him. He turned, and said morning! I smiled, and looked at him smiling back. I said sorry about that He laughed, and said, as if I cared. I started to blush. I stuck my fingers between his cheeks down there, trying awkwardly to wipe it out. He clenched. And said Id rather you didnt. I said sorry, trying to wipe it out. My right hands fingers were still there, frozen. I didnt know what to do. He smiled, and kissed me on the lips. I closed my eyes. And smiled. It was sweet. I took my hand away, and pulled my arm next to my torso, aiming to wipe it on the sheets. As I opened my eyes, I saw him looking at my hand, perplexed. He said what are you doing? I stuttered. His body went down south ever so slightly under the duvet, as his head disappeared. I felt his breath on my right hand. Then, his tongue licking my fingers. My hands started to tremble. It was so intimate. I felt his mouth surrounding my thumb, and then I felt him lick it. I had a hard on. It was the first time I felt like it. The level of intimacy was intimidating. His head popped out of the duvet. His face was completely red and flustered. He just said sorry. I smiled, and kissed his lips against. We were silent for a long while, neither of us knew what to say. He just said I must be crazy. I replied then, Ill join you in the psych ward. He laughed, and I laughed too.

This post was edited

Beautiful, Seb! :))

This post was edited

Seb's back! Yes. When you get to the psych ward, make sure there's room for a few of us.

This post was edited

Thank you Andy! I am so glad we got to meet and hang out in Chicago. I miss you, and Robert.

This post was edited

I couldnt focus today. I kept thinking about what happened last night. When I came back home, I knew geeky boy wouldnt be around, he left to attend a conference in London. Hell be back in a couple of days, June 6th, I guess. I arrived around 4:00 pm, the flat was empty. I showered, and went to bed right away, under the duvets. I was still kind of wet, but didnt care anymore, I just needed a nap. I woke up when I heard the keys opening the entrance door. It was rugby boy. He was on the phone with his girlfriend, judging by the conversation. They were arguing, again. I didnt say anything, he was unpacking groceries in the kitchen, while arguing still. After a while, he hung up. It became silent. It was a relief. I was embarrassed hed think I overheard. He called all of us, and when he called me, I laughed. I heard him scream bitch! from the kitchen. I laughed even harder. He laughed too, and opened my door. He said morning, sleeping beauty! Its 6 pm. I smiled, and said then Id better go to your girlfriend, to patch things up. I stared at him, defiantly, and he burst with laughter. He just said oui, oui, menage a trois, hon, hon.
He undressed fully, and went under the duvet. He smelled like sweat, and he just said had to carry lots of bags, sorry about the smell. I smiled. He winked, and said well, in any event one of us is clean, at least. He hugged me, and put his left hand on my junk, and started to play with my balls. I laughed, and said go ahead, make yourself comfortable, by all means. He laughed, and said these are my stress balls. Dont squeeze them too hard, you might crush them, I replied. He smiled. I let him play with them for a long while, and he eventually fell asleep. So did I. He woke me up a short while after, and said, how are you? I was taken aback by him waking me up just to ask this. I said doing okay, a bit stressed at the moment. We had a long chat about finishing the PhD, what my future held, etc. He started to play with my balls again, it felt oddly natural. After a while, he grabbed my junk, and started to play with it too. I said perhaps its not a good idea. He laughed, and asked why. I just replied I am horny right now, I may get a boner just from touch. He laughed. He said I have one too, thats okay. He started to stroke me. I didnt know what to say. He kissed my neck, and that is my weak spot. I started to really enjoy having my neck being kissed. I just said thats not fair! He just replied I know.
After a while, I stopped fighting it, and just enjoyed the kisses. I came, abundantly. It was overwhelming. He grabbed my right hand with his left, still gooey, and put it on his junk. He had come too. He said you see, you needed a release. And so did I. Thanks. I didnt know what to say, and started laughing. He was true, I just needed to let go and let it out. He was right, indeed. He grabbed his briefs by the bed, and wiped everything. There was far too much, it was somehow absurd.
He smelled his underwear, and said you smell fucking amazing. I blushed. I felt stupid. I just said I wear perfume, thats why. He looked at me, laughed, and said sure, that must be it, dumb dumb. He went to the shower. I fell back asleep. That night, I skipped dinner. I just woke up with rugby boy hugging me in the morning. I made myself some coffee, and here I am, writing.
June, 6th.

This post was edited

Great update from June. Nice how RB is softening up. Eager to hear about your reunion when you make it back to Paris, or is it all past?

This post was edited

I'll go and visit them these winter holidays. This is my journal with a delay. Sorry about the lack of punctuations when I copy and paste.

This post was edited

This is good life lesson for you & us all.
Okay to think, to contemplate, to review & to plan - but not healthy to hold everything in.

Take in data life throws at you, make best decision with facts present, move forward & discard the frivolous that nips at your soul.
Let go & move forward is healthiest. If facts change later, make new decision using new facts.

Life is a buffet, but what is on the table changes. Enjoy what is presented when it is there. Later it will not be on the table, not on offer.

What is happening now is a moment in time. No one is hurting anyone. Nothing is permanent forever. Just enjoy. Please & allow self to be pleased. Bring the good memories in your heart through life. Let the frivolous go to keep your soul free & light.

This post was edited

Great to see you're back Seb!

This post was edited