RE:apartment pool skinnydip

I 've done mil's mobile home complex hot tub and pool in the late night. Walked pool ready from her coach across two streets and grass area to go in. When done walked back the same. I did take a towel if needed to cover, but did not need to.
I have a great mil. I can be free at her place.

This post was edited

Many years ago I lived in an apartment and my building was next to the pool (my apartment didn't face the pool, though). A couple of times I came home late after a few beers and decided to skinny dip. Removed clothes in the Men's room, then walked nude to the pool. Felt great. Once I noticed that I was being watched by one of my neighbors - a female about my age watching me from her living room window. At first, I tried to hide in the corner of the pool. Then thought, what the hell, if she wants to see me naked, I'll give her a show. I swam a little longer, then got out of the pool, dried off in plain sight (taking my time), then finally grabbed my clothes and walked across the driveway into the building and through to my apartment while still nude. This was quite a rush for me and I think was the start of my time as a nudist.

This post was edited

I have been wearing a speedo since my parents moved us to florida at 11, the community - trailer park I lived in had a pool and a lot of times I went down there I was the only one there soon I discovered I could slip my bathing suit off as I enjoyed being nude and yes a few times I was caught. as a adult at hotels I would go down close to closing time and once in the pool slip off the bathing suit so easy never understood the need for a lot of fabric a few times others would be in the pool at the other end but being dark no big deal. I think my favorite is the state park one in particular had a buoyed off swim area you could wade out to where the buoy was and discover it was actually roped - wired off so you could float and hang off it the benefit I could hang my bathing suit off it too and being lake water not as clear as pool water so someone could actually be next to me chatting and I could chat back and be nude. still I prefer the nudist camp- resort as I can just be nude everywhere.

This post was edited