Celebrity Summit Cruise to Bermuda and New England in a couple days

Taking the Celebrity Summit for a 10-day cruise starting mid-June. First cruise with this line which is affiliated with Royal Caribbean. Should be fun although I haven't been able to find a c/o beach on Bermuda - found reference to a place that was sometimes safe but wasn't entirely legal. And the ports in the New England states are definitely not c/o friendly. So guess I'll be limited to getting some sun-bathing time on the balcony between ports. Better than nothing but not the best.

This topic was edited
RE:Celebrity Summit Cruise to Bermuda and New England in a couple days

Back to New Jersey this morning so the cruise has ended. Would have enjoyed meeting a fellow nudist on the trip but wasnt to be I guess. Maybe on one of our cruises this fall.

This post was edited

What were you impressions of the Summit? It is an older ship but I liked the Solarium and the sauna with the large window.

Did you find a CO beach in Bermuda? I didn't think there were any.

This post was edited

She is still a nice ship but is starting to show her age - she needs to be set in dry dock for a while and have a top to bottom refurbish. They are trying to fix things up as they sail along. This time most of the "promenade" deck was closed on one side for rework of the decking and the railings. And the smell of varnish and other paint/glue chemicals were pretty strong inside. Still has many cruises left in her.

No, I didn't find any nude or c/o beaches on Bermuda. There is a place that sometimes people get away with it but it isn't legal and the local force doesn't look the other way. Best not to try it anywhere -- book a cruise/vacation somewhere else. It was pretty chilly anyway.

This post was edited