Cherry Lane Nudist Resort in Michigan

Has any one ever been to this resort and if you have what is your opinion of it. Thanks.

This topic was edited
RE:Cherry Lane Nudist Resort in Michigan

We were there once for a day visit a few years ago, It is a nice place. Nice pool where you can relax and watch volleyball. If you are more energetic they would welcome you to play with them. What made this place so nice were the people. Everyone was so friendly. We ended up having more to drink than we should have because everyone kept sharing. The only reason we haven't been back is because life has become so busy for us.

This post was edited

I've heard mixed reviews. I actually called them once to ask about prices and rules...didn't bother going as the person on the phone gave me the impression I was borhering them. North Haven isn't far from there and they were much nicer on the phone and were great in person

This post was edited

We visited Cherry Lane over the summer for a weekend.
We found it not to be a very friendly place and we wont be returning.

This post was edited

We went there as a family about 20 years ago, so take this with that in mind...

We like to check out new resorts whenever we can. A couple that we were close to had gone there and said they had fun, but it was the only one they had been to. Later they went with us to Whispering Oaks where we were members for a time.

Cherry Lane is a resort that wasn't as friendly as others we have been to and most members didn't like that we had young children with us. We found out later that children were only allowed in the daytime.

Guys were pretty forward, with one even coming up to me and showing me his Prince Albert piercing! Another guy said to my husband "Somebody is Excited", pointing at his penis, which he wasn't (he is more of a "show-er" than a "grow-er")...but both guy's comments shocked us. Not that we have anything against people being open sexually, we just never ran across it so much in a family nudist setting before.
I do still have my shirt we bought from there.. "Have Fun or Leave" was their slogan back then.

This post was edited