RE: Aussie Beaches

have to agree , we only have the 2 in perth , swanbourne and warnbro , but if the council have there way and the big companies that want to transform the warnbro area will have it closed down, warnbro is a quiet stretch of about 900meters and you fine it a relaxed place, but some in power what it closed gawd forbid , ive been going to the same beach for over 30 years and hope that with a bit of common sense they will leave the beach as it is

This post was edited

qeensland has the best beach agnes water however the pollies r gymons thats y its not leagle

This post was edited

Mindalong in bunbury is very nice beach and is pretty quiet I have been there and has only been 5 people on the entire beach then other days been 50 or so

This post was edited

Just back from Birdie, where we had aanother great day with friends. The 1st couple of visits were marred by undisirables and I would recomend finding a reasonable regular to 'show you the ropes'.
I wish the few could see the damage they and their antics are doing to nudism. Perhaps when there are no legal beaches they will realise!

This post was edited
RE: Aussie Beaches - time for all Aussies to help your Queensland Mates

PLEASE SIGN:
https://www.thepetitionsite.com/112/357/850/legalise-a-clothing-optional-beach-at-alexandria-bay-in-noosa-national-park/
We have 97 signatures - and need many more.Tell them how it would help bring your tourist dollar to Queensland

This post was edited