Clearing my name for the good of true naturism

I have a right to clear my name in the face of libellous comments on the internet about me. It is also an insight into the threat posed to our future by hedonists ringers in our lifestyle. This is regrettably going to contain mildly sexual language by necessity. I hope you all understand.
Many of you may already know that I was born asexual. I received this message from a Hangoutnude member a couple of days ago. It is unfortunate because HON is a genuine site full of friendly people.
"it seems more than one nudist has commented that u make up for not having a penis by using ur ass alot.even on nudist beaches,i find that wrong as it give the wrong impression of us"
I was devastated, in tears, but my friends rallied round. Look, I'm still an anal virgin. Up to a year ago I did spend a couple of months trying to prove myself, above the waist at least, in the face of horrendous abuse on the gay scene. But that is past. In one incident I made it, I don't need sex any more, it's unnatural to me. My butt is too prone to infection with it doing so many functions, I can't take the risk. Is that clear? Anyway, I'm the bastard that calls the police when I see sex on Brighton or Shoreham beach. This scum says he is only reporting back, but his last clause proves he holds those views himself. He knows I can't have sex and is demoralising me.
I couldn't understand where the reports he mentioned were coming from. How naive of me! I know why!
Most of the severe abuse I have fielded has occurred since I set up https://southernnaturistshorelines.ning.com. This is the programme I recently started, promoting true non-sexual naturism for everyone from kids to veterans, based on inter-beach events across the south coast of the UK. A sort of It's-a-Knockout without clothes and in league format. I have not minced my words online about my determination, on behalf of the true naturist lifestyle for everyone of all ages, to claim back the beaches from the sex and filth of the hedonist swinging straight & gay couples. I have clearly made enemies by trying to do what is right.
I am now starting to believe all this recent abuse is designed by devious elements within that sexually-driven underworld to demoralise me and discredit my efforts, using my deficiency only as a convenience, maybe a tool lol. Good! That means I have them rattled! I was worried Southern Naturist Shorelines was moving too slowly, but maybe it is slowly winning.
But, I need to emphasise the truth in this forum. I am still concerned that the slanderous rumour-makers can drive a stake through the heart of naturism by intercepting would be supporters of this great ideal with lies. bIf you read it anywhere, use it for the cat-litter tray./b The truth is I am an asexual guy of celibate orientation who is simply trying to repay the love he has received from the world of naturism in the short two years he has spent in the lifestyle.
Thank you for reading this and, apart from the devious few, thank all of you for your support and love since early 2007. Now let's get this show on the road. The enemy lies within, so join me in this campaign at https://southernnaturistshorelines.ning.com. Don't worry, I am ok!
Hugs,
Will Golden

This topic was edited
RE:

I think Will's point is that sex is private and nobody else's business, which is why people who don't want to see it, shouldn't have to.I don't see a problem with outdoor sex if it is kept out fo thew ay. Havign sex out in the open is disrepsectful though.As far as libellous comments go, people always make up rumours and get things wrong. Just ignore the idiot and move on. HON is full of lovely people as you know - as is this site.

Well said

This post was edited
RE: Clearing my name for the good of true naturism

Don't worry, I am ok!Hugs,Will GoldenThat's good to hear, Will. The world has way too many insensitive people.
Rock on.

This post was edited

Well, he's still a member of this website so obviously he has not given up on naturism. Good to see! Whilst I don't always agree with him on everything, I commend him for standing his ground and shining a light on some ugly individuals who are polluting our lifestyle and society's perception of us.
Rock on, Will! :-)

This post was edited

Good sir, I cannot for an instant pretend that I understand what you experience, but you have my profound sympathy and support. Your status is not by choice, and anyone who would treat you as contemptiblly as the one of whom you write is lower than whale droppings in the Marianas Trench.You are more of a man by far than anyone whose manhood is defined solely by what is between his legs.I have to agree with the above quoted reply

This post was edited