can't get things done

being naked at home how many of you find you can't get as much done as you like because you don't want to put on clothes to go outside?

Every weekend I plan on doing more things around the house outside but too much gets put off because I have to get dressed.

Just wondered if others have this happening

This topic was edited
RE:can't get things done

yes happens all the time seems the none private part of yard gets neglected , lol

This post was edited

Happens to me sometimes, but since our son lives with us and his girlfriend and his son from a prior relationship are here frequently, I have to dress a good bit of the time so things get done when others are here.
I am more guilty of putting off errands that would make me put on a a shirt, since I never wear one at home when it is warm enough to go without.

This post was edited

Yep, same problem here. Anything that requires getting dressed gets put off until it just has to be done, and then it gets combined with as many other clothing-required activities as I can manage. Just get them all done at once so I can get undressed again without worrying about clothes later.

This post was edited

Nope. One of the advantages of living at the end of the dead end road, and a driveway sign saying Clothing Optional Here, You may see nudity.

I just get done what needs to be done.

This post was edited

Yes, for things around the house. But for going into town for errands, they get put off until either they have to be done or I have a whole bunch waiting that I can do all together.

This post was edited

I have a number of things which have to be done at a particular time and date. Then I can add other jobs which require clothing. And, like others, I put off these jobs to avoid getting dressed. With the current hot weather lots of things get put off as I just lie sunbathing in my (private) back garden.

This post was edited

Glad to see that Im not the only one!

This post was edited

We have a private backyard so that helps. It's the Front and side yard that is viewable by anyone going up and down our somewhat busy road. My remedy is I leave the office, go home and do whatever it is while I have to be dressed anyway. A little perk for owning the business I call it. The wife during the day will leave her desk and do what ever shopping she needs and I cover the office. A little perk for being married to the boss.

This post was edited

yes RockDad if there is a will there is a way just needs some planning

This post was edited

The front yard doesn't get weekly attention from us but it does from the lawn maintenance man. We still need to get out there and give it extra attention at least once a month. I slip on the mesh shorts and I'm good out there. Di wears her sundresses and we spend about 45 mins doing things. Backyard is private and all the work done back there is while nude.

I can usually work in our garage while naked. I keep the lights off and it's darker inside the garage than outside so I'm not clearly visible. I park my wife's car and my car, both high profile vehicles to add privacy and I can work in there without worry unless we get some solicitor or neighbor wondering over or by! :DDD

This post was edited