Lake Powell Nude Beaches

We just spent a week at Lake Powell. We camped at a different beach location every night and had no problems being nude the entire time. The lake is so expansive it was easy to find locations away from others. Or were in private coves with a single beach.

If you have not been check out Lake Powell you will need a boat to access locations. I am not aware of any locations you can get to by car or 4x4 vehicle.

https://www.truenudists.com/group/lake-powell-nudists

This topic was edited
RE:Lake Powell Nude Beaches

I have been there once. 17 years ago. Fun place with lots of beach and non beach areas where one could go nude. All the coves we went to always had at least a boater in the area but then again we didnt travel around much. We were other people that owned the house boat and boats. We were just along for the ride. This was way before I knew I was a nudist.

This post was edited
RE:Lake Powell Nude Beaches

Cann't say I've gone there and got burnt; but, I usually go to Lake Mead, the upper arm and into the Colorado River. Many nice sandy coves. I have not been there in a few years, My lady friend loved it and got her friends to take it off and get tanned all over.

This post was edited