How do you enjoy the summer?

Do you have the whole summer free or do you work naked?
I can always work naked in the afternoon, which is very pleasant.
How is it with you?
Nude regards, JAN

This topic was edited
RE:How do you enjoy the summer?

Retired, but still have an adult son who lives with us and his girlfriend is here frequently and his son from a prior relationship spends most of the summer with us, so my nudity is limited. I am nude in the bedroom and study even if they are here. I will also swim and sun nude if my son is here, but not the others.

This post was edited

I cant work naked but have two week shutdown each summer to be naked all day...live in town so other than on porch or a naked drive I have to wait for time to go to a resort or somewhere to be naked in public...would be nice to have friends to get naked with.

This post was edited

Meetings mainly. Business casual hasnt got to the point where Indont have to dress lol! Theres usually some type of task that requires me to be out dealing with folks during the week, although I do have some days I can work and never have to put anything on. Love those days!

This post was edited

I ha e summers off, so summer is the best naked time for me. I have a very private back yard and deck. Also I do all the housework nude. Being naked makes the mundane tasks so much better.

This post was edited

I ha e summers off, so summer is the best naked time for me. I have a very private back yard and deck. Also I do all the housework nude. Being naked makes the mundane tasks so much better.

How much of the summer are you nude?

This post was edited

I am always naked at home . The season doesn't matter . The summer is nice because i can work and relax naked in the garden .

This post was edited

Hanging out on my back porch and yard and going a few times a summer to the club

This post was edited

Son no longer has a girlfriend and grandson will be at day camp a lot this summer so I expect to be naked more this year.

This post was edited

Im always naked at home year round. Lucky enough to live in south Florida.. I strip as soon as I get home and stay naked until I have to leave....

This post was edited

Same as the winter, naked

This post was edited