RE:How do you enjoy the summer?

I am naked a lot less in the winter because it is too cold outside and even in the house, I don't run the heat high enough to be nude for extended periods other than sleep.
Following up on some prior comments, summer of 2019 was my best one yet for being nude, but was still clothed more than I thought I would be. 2020 was not good for total nudity because grandson was here even more and didn't go to day camp. However, I went 4 months without wearing long pants and wore a shirt less than ever because I didn't have many places to go, so the amount of clothing I wore was less than ever even though I wore shorts more.

This post was edited

Living in Spanish heat I spend most of my summers here naked, at home, at some friends and at the beach.
Sometimes I can work naked, I work in renovating clients houses. If they are not there or sometimes they are but are happy to have a naked workman around .

This post was edited

Working from home most of the last year has allowed me to be nude much of the time. It has been nice not wearing clothes even for much of my yard work. I also built a barn with a friend and by June it was so hot we both started going nude as much as possible. So, my summer is nice and nude.

This post was edited